Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Portland Trail Blazers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Who is going to take Zach Randolph? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=756)

TheReturnofCed 06-08-2006 08:54 PM

Who is going to take Zach Randolph?

This fat idiot has ****ed up again. I can't see any team taking him. Post some ideas on trade destinations. It's quite clear he won't be sticking around this coming season.

I think the Blazers will play Miles at PF and draft the best sf available, or play Miles at SF and draft Thomas, Aldridge or Bargani.

icemanfan 06-08-2006 09:10 PM

i say he ends up a Grizzly and West whips his butt into shape

bracer028 06-08-2006 09:14 PM

probably the knicks

knicks already have a dog fighting associations

TheReturnofCed 06-08-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemanfan
i say he ends up a Grizzly and West whips his butt into shape

He'd make a nice tandem with Gasol. Maybe a straight trade of Eddie Jones for Randolph?

AirGauge23 06-08-2006 09:17 PM

Most of the Blazer analysts have them drafting Roy. And as for Randolph, there must be someone that wants him, he's a good player, he needs to be in a disciplined system, and unfortunately that is not the case in Portland.

TheReturnofCed 06-08-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Most of the Blazer analysts have them drafting Roy. And as for Randolph, there must be someone that wants him, he's a good player, he needs to be in a disciplined system, and unfortunately that is not the case in Portland.

What is it with Portland?

Qyntel Woods
Isiah Rider
Darius Miles
Sebastion Telfair
Rasheed Wallace
Bonzi Wells
Zach Randolph

I'm sure there are some more.

Run&Gun=Fun 06-09-2006 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed

Qyntel Woods
Isiah Rider
Darius Miles
Sebastion Telfair
Rasheed Wallace
Bonzi Wells
Zach Randolph

Ruben Patterson, Jeff Mciniss, Damon Stoudamire

They certainly are the Portland JailBlazers

chains5000 06-09-2006 03:34 AM

Miles at PF???:confused:

AKADS 06-09-2006 03:44 AM

Quote:

He'd make a nice tandem with Gasol. Maybe a straight trade of Eddie Jones for Randolph?

IMO the Grizzlies would rather get Francis or let the Contract expirer.

BradMiller52 06-09-2006 04:05 AM

Quote:

Qyntel Woods
Isiah Rider
Darius Miles
Sebastion Telfair
Rasheed Wallace
Bonzi Wells
Zach Randolph

You are actually putting Sebastian in that group? :wtf: That is stupid. He's not a bad guy.

Bonzi was an ass there but I don't think he got in too much trouble with the law either did he?

Basketbolero 06-09-2006 02:47 PM

I think he could go to the bulls, as they need a low-post scorer, but would Skiles like to have this kind of guy?not sure

traditionone 06-09-2006 02:50 PM

Have a bad contract? No problem. Call Isiah Thomas. He'll take all of your bad contracts.

Signed,
The New York Knicks

TheReturnofCed 06-09-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMiller52
You are actually putting Sebastian in that group? :wtf: That is stupid. He's not a bad guy.

Bonzi was an ass there but I don't think he got in too much trouble with the law either did he?

Taking guns on to the team plane. Ring any bells?

And thanks to the guy that remebered Damon (weed), McInnis (what did he do? He is a headcase though), Ruben (wife beating was it?)

What a bunch of ****ing idiots.

How can someone that makes so much damn money and is looked up to by so many kids go and be such a stupid **** up? Next thing they'll be making their own ranches and having little kids sleepover. :applause:

DeuceWallaces 06-09-2006 06:49 PM

How much does Randolph make?

glidedrxlr22 06-09-2006 07:01 PM

If anyone's going, I think it's Miles. That's why Morrison, Gay, or Roy make so much sense for us. Aldridge makes sense if Przbylla leaves. I think Przbylla was disappointed with the work ethic of Miles and Randolph last year.