Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Scoring rebounding and assist (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7831)

Jerballers 08-08-2006 05:11 PM

Scoring rebounding and assist

Kirk-14 pt, 7.5 assist, 2 reb
Gordon-17 pt, 4 ast, 2 reb
Dang- 15 pt, 3 ast, 6 reb
Pj- 15 pt, 2 ast, 8 reb
Ben- 9 pt, 1 ast, 11 reb
key Bench
Nocioni- 12 pt, 2 ast, 5 reb
tyrus- 8 pt, 3 ast, 7 reb
duhon- 10 pt, 5 ast, 3 reb
sefolosha- 7 pt, 2 ast, 2 reb

what do you guys think:pimp:

Rapsfan4life 08-08-2006 05:19 PM

thats a very high scoring bench, i think Kirk will score a bit more

CVMerlot954 08-08-2006 09:24 PM

Those numbers don't look good to me. I don't think Wallace, PJ, & Tyrus will get those kind of numbers. I think Luol, Noc, & Gordon will do most of the scoring. There's a good chance that Kirks scoring might be higher than 14.

Internet 08-09-2006 12:18 AM

There is no way PJ averages 15 pts a game he is too old.

wally_world 08-09-2006 01:00 AM

Hinrich - 16p 1r 6.5a
Gordon - 19p 1r 3a
Deng - 12p 6r 2a
Nocioni - 14p 8r 2a
Big Ben - 8p 12r 2a

PJ - 4p 7r 0.5a
Tyrus - 6p 4r 2a
Duhon - 8p 0r 2a

Bulls_Fan20 08-09-2006 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerballers
Kirk-14 pt, 7.5 assist, 2 reb
Gordon-17 pt, 4 ast, 2 reb
Dang- 15 pt, 3 ast, 6 reb
Pj- 15 pt, 2 ast, 8 reb
Ben- 9 pt, 1 ast, 11 reb
key Bench
Nocioni- 12 pt, 2 ast, 5 reb
tyrus- 8 pt, 3 ast, 7 reb
duhon- 10 pt, 5 ast, 3 reb
sefolosha- 7 pt, 2 ast, 2 reb

what do you guys think:pimp:

I agree that PJ has very little chance of getting 15 per, although 10 might not be out of the question depending on how the style of play changes. Nocioni had better get more than 12 per, or Skiles will bench him till he gets his act together. If he gets starters minutes, he will also have more than 5 reb per game, probably up around 7 or 8.

I would be ecstatic if TT got 8/7/3, but I don't see that happening in his first year, maybe a 5/5 if he's lucky. Thabo's numbers seem about right.

With Kirk, either his scoring will go up and assists will go down, or scoring down and assists up. With this team, he doesn't have to be the playmaker anymore, so he just has to set everyone else up for good shots.

Internet 08-09-2006 09:28 AM

I dont get to see as many Bulls games as I would like but do you think there is any chance that Tyrus gets starting minutes off PJ as the season goes on? Its just from the games I saw, Chandler would come off the pick and roll with Kirk and receive the perfect pass only to drop it with his puny little hands. I reckon Tyrus' athleticism could be deadly on the pick and roll with Kirk maybe.
I really hope he works out and doesnt bust or semi bust like chandler or curry.

Bulls_Fan20 08-09-2006 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Internet
I dont get to see as many Bulls games as I would like but do you think there is any chance that Tyrus gets starting minutes off PJ as the season goes on? Its just from the games I saw, Chandler would come off the pick and roll with Kirk and receive the perfect pass only to drop it with his puny little hands. I reckon Tyrus' athleticism could be deadly on the pick and roll with Kirk maybe.
I really hope he works out and doesnt bust or semi bust like chandler or curry.

Unless PJ plays so awful the fans start booing every time he steps on the court, I don't see TT getting the starting nod over him this year. PJ is the only guy over 6'9 right now, and we will need his height and defensive skills in the lineup as much as possible. He is also a good person to use in the pick and roll cuz he can either go to the basket or stop and pop that sweet jumper of his.

kobedaman24 08-09-2006 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Internet
There is no way PJ averages 15 pts a game he is too old.

Yeah thats tru, but maybe 9 or 10 pts a game for him. I think he'll play better for the Bulls than the Hornets. Good trade for the Bulls. Chandler was really expensive anyways.

BullsBigMan29 08-25-2006 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Unless PJ plays so awful the fans start booing every time he steps on the court, I don't see TT getting the starting nod over him this year. PJ is the only guy over 6'9 right now, and we will need his height and defensive skills in the lineup as much as possible. He is also a good person to use in the pick and roll cuz he can either go to the basket or stop and pop that sweet jumper of his.

Uh, Malik Allen (6'-10"), Luke Schenscher (7'-1") and Martynas Andriuskevicius (7'-2").

The knock on Andy is he is tall, good shooter, just needs to get bigger weightwise.