Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   a shout out to all my old Laker friends (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78387)

LMFAO 03-01-2008 06:09 PM

a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
I do not post much these days but I was told that aabs , Crisnor , LL and SBW post here and so I am dropping by to say hello and to say it will be a great year ifor playoffs in the West. Here's hoping for another Spurs v Lakers playoff series.

Peace, Ice

(currrently posing as the mild manored LMFAO)

crisoner 03-01-2008 07:16 PM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LMFAO
I do not post much these days but I was told that aabs , Crisnor , LL and SBW post here and so I am dropping by to say hello and to say it will be a great year ifor playoffs in the West. Here's hoping for another Spurs v Lakers playoff series.

Peace, Ice

(currrently posing as the mild manored LMFAO)


Sup Ice!!!

Long time buddy! Hope all is well with you!!!

gts 03-01-2008 08:19 PM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
hey there, we never met but i feel i know you..the stories crisoner has told...lol
the one about you two, the volvo filled with rasberry jell-o and the three dancers is classic...
cheers!

Frank Foley 03-01-2008 09:34 PM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gts
hey there, we never met but i feel i know you..the stories crisoner has told...lol
the one about you two, the volvo filled with rasberry jell-o and the three dancers is classic...
cheers!


Whoa! The three of us need to party.

(310) 419 3865

call me :)

crisoner 03-01-2008 11:09 PM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gts
hey there, we never met but i feel i know you..the stories crisoner has told...lol
the one about you two, the volvo filled with rasberry jell-o and the three dancers is classic...
cheers!


How did you know about the Volvo???

:pimp:

gts 03-02-2008 12:34 AM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crisoner
How did you know about the Volvo???

:pimp:

youtube... lol

crisoner 03-02-2008 12:54 AM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
Damn that youtube!!!!!!!

gts 03-02-2008 01:29 AM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
Quote:

Whoa! The three of us need to party.

(310) 419 3865

call me
i think we should all wait until 2 am pst and see who'd number that is....lol

EDIT: haha never mind just googled it.... lakers ticket sales

SoCalMike 03-02-2008 12:38 PM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
woah, crisoner is bringing out all his homies from the past!

they just need to start participating regularly again. we need the veteran presence. :D



:pimp:

crisoner 03-02-2008 01:46 PM

Re: a shout out to all my old Laker friends
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
woah, crisoner is bringing out all his homies from the past!

they just need to start participating regularly again. we need the veteran presence. :D



:pimp:



Iceman is a Spurs fan and one of the coolest cats I have met on the these boards (hence the name).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy