Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indiana Pacers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   A Fan Can Only Take So Much (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79361)

catzhernandez 03-08-2008 07:50 PM

A Fan Can Only Take So Much

I'm about as loyal a Pacers fan as you're gonna find, anywhere. But a guy can only take so much. This kinda hurts me as a fan. I mean, wow. Our guy, Jermaine O'Neal, playing his way outta town, same with Tinsley, doesn't even want to try for us anymore. Our young, up and coming guy in Shawne Williams busted for pot in the summer. Always hearing about Tinsley in and out of court hearings, then involved in ANOTHER shooting. David Harrison suspened for weed, someone getting raped in Quis' house. Williams housing a murderer. Harrison throwing sh*t in the locker room, suspended again. And this is all in the last 8 MONTHS! Holy hell! This is hard to take. I've pretty much turned a blind eye to everything since the brawl, but this is just so disheartening. The only brightspots on the team are the emergence of Dunleavy and Granger.

Go Pacers? :cry:

The Big Three 03-08-2008 11:39 PM

Re: A Fan Can Only Take So Much

I think ISH's front page said there should be a big shakeup this summer. If that's true, then I wonder if they'll try and get another draft pick. I think this year's class could really help Indiana. Need a shooter? You can get that with Italy's Danilo Gallinari, who should be a good player. Need a center? I can name five that I think will go in the top 20. Tinsley needs to be replaced? Pacers are in range to get Jerryd Bayless, or with luck from the lottery balls, Derrick Rose. Diogu isn't enough at PF? Well you'll have to wait till next year's draft :oldlol: . I agree, you guys have taken a lot this year, and hopefully a shakeup does take place. First step should be to get rid of Harrison and perhaps O'Neal. Oh, and didn't someone want a big man that can shoot? Enter Kosta Koufos. Good chance for Indiana to get 1 or 2 good players in the draft.

catzhernandez 03-09-2008 12:06 AM

All you do is talk rookies. :oldlol: Jeesh man, I want some experience, not 12 rookies, just 1 mayyybe 2.

The Big Three 03-09-2008 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
All you do is talk rookies. :oldlol: Jeesh man, I want some experience, not 12 rookies, just 1 mayyybe 2.

lol Love the draft and college ball, sorry:oldlol:

jbot 03-09-2008 07:33 AM

yeah i think i read where walsh is at his wit's end and is gonna tear some ass. 'bout time. tinsley doesn't want to play, who cares? let him sit out and trade him. JO doesn't want to try, don't dress him and trade the deadbeat in the summer. the bad parts of the team can be fixed if given time.