Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indiana Pacers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   interview w/ herb simon (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80635)

jbot 03-18-2008 05:47 PM

interview w/ herb simon
 
if you're a true pacers fan, i hope u know who this dude is. anyway, got this from the official pacers site and thought it was a decent read.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/herb_...na_080307.html

please note the question asked towards the bottom of the page. he's asked whether the team is getting sold and answers that he "has no plans not to own the team". hmmmmm. also, he says the only thing that's not getting looked at to change by next season is the owner. bird, o'brien? :confusedshrug:

PacerRaptor 03-19-2008 12:18 AM

Re: interview w/ herb simon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
if you're a true pacers fan, i hope u know who this dude is. anyway, got this from the official pacers site and thought it was a decent read.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/herb_...na_080307.html

please note the question asked towards the bottom of the page. he's asked whether the team is getting sold and answers that he "has no plans not to own the team". hmmmmm. also, he says the only thing that's not getting looked at to change by next season is the owner. bird, o'brien? :confusedshrug:

isnt the owner Herb and Mel? That means that theyre not changing, therefore not for sale. I wouldnt mind a change of owner, maybe get an owner thats not affriad of paying some luxury tax

jbot 03-19-2008 02:26 AM

Re: interview w/ herb simon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
isnt the owner Herb and Mel? That means that theyre not changing, therefore not for sale. I wouldnt mind a change of owner, maybe get an owner thats not affriad of paying some luxury tax


yep, the simon bros. are the owners and they're staying. everybody else is getting looked at. i'd say the few that are safe would be granger, dunleavy and foster. those are the only ones i want to stay anyway.

PacerRaptor 03-19-2008 04:05 AM

Re: interview w/ herb simon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
yep, the simon bros. are the owners and they're staying. everybody else is getting looked at. i'd say the few that are safe would be granger, dunleavy and foster. those are the only ones i want to stay anyway.

along with those...i like Rush, Diogu, and Shawne Williams (if he can manage to keep his head in the game and off the streets)

jbot 03-19-2008 05:26 PM

Re: interview w/ herb simon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
along with those...i like Rush, Diogu, and Shawne Williams


williams, yes. i'm still not sure about diogu and rush.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy