Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81497)

Cannonball 03-25-2008 11:32 AM

Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
This game is going to be amazing. I mean absolutely amazing. I'm so jacked for it. I should get my 360 back from the MS (RROD) on the 10th. Wait 14 days and I'll be playing GTA IV all day!

This is going to be nuts, it has multi player on XBL and stuff.

Phenomenon 03-25-2008 03:46 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
When is this game coming out? I heard April 28th.

Cannonball 03-25-2008 04:10 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenomenon
When is this game coming out? I heard April 28th.

Correct you are.

www.rockstargames.com/IV

if you fast net check it out, it's crazy how much stuff there is going to be. Deff check out the 3 trailers they have released you can see how good the graphics are..

MELO_MAN 03-25-2008 04:57 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
yo, I just pre-ordered it yesterday.The demand is crazy right now

Cannonball 03-25-2008 05:24 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MELO_MAN
yo, I just pre-ordered it yesterday.The demand is crazy right now

you get it for PS3 or 360?

RIMMER 03-27-2008 03:58 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
I've got both the 360 and the PS3. I just got my 360 back from Microsoft after the red ring of death repair. I'll probably get GTA4 for PS3 since the 360 is so unrealiable. I know I'll be logging heavy hours for this game and I dont want my system to die again, even though I hear Microsoft paid Take Two for exclusive extra content downloads.

Cannonball 03-27-2008 04:13 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RIMMER
I've got both the 360 and the PS3. I just got my 360 back from Microsoft after the red ring of death repair. I'll probably get GTA4 for PS3 since the 360 is so unrealiable. I know I'll be logging heavy hours for this game and I dont want my system to die again, even though I hear Microsoft paid Take Two for exclusive extra content downloads.

if you have xbox live you will want to get it for the 360. The multi player is going to be amazing.

thekavorka 03-27-2008 05:46 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
new trailer is up at http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

T.O.RAPS 03-28-2008 12:54 AM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
dam scenery, cars, and everything looks real clean just the people don't look all that good, should be something more like assassins creed people.

WhiteMosɘs 03-28-2008 12:57 AM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T.O.RAPS
dam scenery, cars, and everything looks real clean just the people don't look all that good, should be something more like assassins creed people.


Yeah AC's graphics were phenomenal, but I really disliked the whole fighting thing. You clicked a button, then watched the character perform the move. It just felt like you weren't really in the game.

T.O.RAPS 03-28-2008 01:36 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Yeah AC's graphics were phenomenal, but I really disliked the whole fighting thing. You clicked a button, then watched the character perform the move. It just felt like you weren't really in the game.


Ya 1st probably 2 weeks playing the game i thought it was the flyest ish ever, but then after just got toooo repetative and just got boring. I didnt even bother beating the game, thats how gay it got.

WhiteMosɘs 03-29-2008 10:36 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T.O.RAPS
Ya 1st probably 2 weeks playing the game i thought it was the flyest ish ever, but then after just got toooo repetative and just got boring. I didnt even bother beating the game, thats how gay it got.


My brother almost did, but it glitched so there were two main characters, and if he attacked people, his character would do the exact same, but sometimes he'd get in the way and attack the real character.

T.O.RAPS 03-29-2008 11:29 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
My brother almost did, but it glitched so there were two main characters, and if he attacked people, his character would do the exact same, but sometimes he'd get in the way and attack the real character.


Lol wow thats messed up.

Cannonball 03-30-2008 12:30 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
My brother almost did, but it glitched so there were two main characters, and if he attacked people, his character would do the exact same, but sometimes he'd get in the way and attack the real character.

lol are you serious thats insane!

Do you still have the game save? if so put that on youtube...

WhiteMosɘs 03-30-2008 01:14 PM

Re: Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannonball
lol are you serious thats insane!

Do you still have the game save? if so put that on youtube...


It's already up there, it happened to quite a few people I think. Also, the glitch made it easier for you to die, because if the second Altair got hit, you'd lose health as well. Assassin's Creed Double Altair Glitch


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy