Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   What was your highest lead you ever bet anyone with in 2k8? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83808)

Nets fan 93 04-12-2008 10:59 AM

What was your highest lead you ever bet anyone with in 2k8?

Alright my highest lead ever was against my cuz 166-88 thats by 78:D . I also beat my bro and friend together by 64 88-154:lol . They dont do bad against the cpu on normal mode idk what the problem with them is my strategy is usually using an athletic team Hawks, Suns, Celtics, Hornets and of couse my team the Nets.
Step1. Play good D.
Step2. When going for a steal make sure it is a pass trust me never reach in it will never work consistantly.
step3. Drive in dunk layup w/e just make sure your player is on fire.
step4. take three's make threes trust me it will be the difference maker, but dont force them, Take them on drive and kicks, and if you wide open.
I hope these tips help you all these were my keys to scoring 78 pts. so tell me what was the highest youever scored????

Maniak 04-12-2008 12:06 PM

Re: What was your highest lead you ever bet anyone with in 2k8?

My ultra power custom team on NBA 2005 or something, forget the name, ESPN sponsored too.

vs Bobcats, beat thenm by an avg of them under 50pts and me over 120 in 5mins per quarter

Nets fan 93 04-12-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
My ultra power custom team on NBA 2005 or something, forget the name, ESPN sponsored too.

vs Bobcats, beat thenm by an avg of them under 50pts and me over 120 in 5mins per quarter

my 166 was with the Seattle SuperSonics KD almost had all my points Jeff Green had I think 12,and i think Luke had 10 3's. I played 6 min qtrs!

pete's montreux 04-13-2008 04:06 PM

I played full 12 min quarters, no one played over 30 minutes, and the score was 205-80 something.

detroits finest 04-13-2008 09:51 PM

Was beating someone online by like 65 or something in the 3rd quarter i hit 7 threes in a row that game then he quit.

gasolina 04-14-2008 08:33 PM

I like to keep my games as realistic as possible and found some nice sliders on some sports gaming site. The sliders were pretty good but I jacked up the defensive awareness so that average shooting percentages on superstar will always be around 45-47%. Also, the computer picks off passes from pick and roll cheesers. I turn up reaching in fouls so that guys would play honest D and not only steal.

Back to the question... by around 30. I was using the Bucks against the lakers. Mo Williams was on fire!

Nets fan 93 04-16-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detroits finest
Was beating someone online by like 65 or something in the 3rd quarter i hit 7 threes in a row that game then he quit.

Nice what team were you?