Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Trade Proposal with Pacers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84681)

PacerRaptor 04-18-2008 09:09 AM

Trade Proposal with Pacers

Pacers send: Jamaal Tinsley, Mike Dunleavy and Shawne Williams

Bulls send: Kirk Hinrich, Nocioni, and Thabo Sefolosha

What do you guys think

dak121 04-18-2008 10:22 AM

Re: Trade Proposal with Pacers

No for both teams.

PacerRaptor 04-18-2008 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dak121
No for both teams.

whats your reasoning? For the Pacers: We need to add some defensive minded people to our lineup. I think acquiring Hinrich and Nocioni would add this. With Kirk, Nicioni and Granger, we have a solid defensive core

dak121 04-18-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
whats your reasoning?

Neither team gets helped one bit in that kind of deal. It's just shuffling the chairs really. And the Bulls are flat out sending out the more talented (and wanted) basketball players. Williams and Tinsley can't stay away from jail and Dunleavy is still an overpaid basketball player.

Now that I think of it Williams and Tinsley pretty much suck ass. O'Neal has to be in that kind of deal to work. Take Sefolosha out of it also and maybe put Hughes or Gooden in it.

Dengness9 04-18-2008 01:23 PM

That trade is absolutely pathetic. No matter how bad Hinrich's year was, Jamaal Tinsley, AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Dunleavy had a good year and Shawne Williams is also a young rising prospect. But I would take Nocioni and Sefolosha before them in any situation. Garbage garbage trade.

ConanRulesNBC 04-18-2008 09:49 PM

The only trade proposal I want to see involving the Bulls and Pacers is with Jermaine O'Neal coming to the Bulls.

vmdv12 04-21-2008 06:13 PM

That's a terrible trade. I don't see what the Bulls gain from that trade. Why would anyone want O'neal? He's always hurt. He's not the player he once was.

PacerRaptor 04-30-2008 05:53 PM

How would Tinsley, Dunleavy, and Daniels for Hinrich, Nocioni and Simmons be?

http://realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=4575781 for some reason it doesnt work, though it should

dak121 04-30-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

How would Tinsley, Dunleavy, and Daniels for Hinrich, Nocioni and Simmons be?

http://realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=4575781 for some reason it doesnt work, though it should

1) Dunleavy is an overpaid 1 year wonder that put up good numbers for a **** team.

2) Bulls aren't taking Tinsley without O'Neal coming with him. So stop it with the stupid trade ideas.

PacerRaptor 06-02-2008 09:33 PM

basically everyone shot down my first proposal. Heres a small adjustment to it:

Hinrich and Nocioni
for
Tinsley, Daniels, Dunleavy and 2009 first rounder (protected top 15)

KaptnKirk12 06-03-2008 01:02 AM

Hinrich is Chicago's best all-around player. Nocioni is the second on that list. Dumb trade, only way both of those players goes to Indiana is if JO is included.

And honestly, the Heat would probably give up Marion in a deal to get Hinrich - if Chicago goes with Rose.

PacerRaptor 06-03-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
Hinrich is Chicago's best all-around player. Nocioni is the second on that list. Dumb trade, only way both of those players goes to Indiana is if JO is included.

And honestly, the Heat would probably give up Marion in a deal to get Hinrich - if Chicago goes with Rose.

i read somewhere that Chicago is going with Beasley. After the Orlando workouts, it looks like Beasly is the best in the draft, they were saying that he was hitting 3's pretty consistantly. It'll be a good pick for Bulls

KaptnKirk12 06-03-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

i read somewhere that Chicago is going with Beasley. After the Orlando workouts, it looks like Beasly is the best in the draft, they were saying that he was hitting 3's pretty consistantly. It'll be a good pick for Bulls

It's still way to early to tell who the are picking. They are both going to have workouts for the Bulls. And IMO there was never a question who was the best in the draft, Beasley proved he was the best player in the nation every game when he was at Kansas State.

PacerRaptor 06-03-2008 10:55 PM

how does this sound

JO + Dunleavy for Hinrich + Nocioni + Gooden?????????????

KaptnKirk12 06-03-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

how does this sound

JO + Dunleavy for Hinrich + Nocioni + Gooden?????????????

That is getting better, maybe have to throw some picks in there because JO is such an injury prone player.

Hughes + Nocioni + Gooden for JO + Dunleavy.