Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Memphis Grizzlies Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   O.J. Mayo...The Truth?? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8835)

Prince 08-20-2006 01:32 PM

O.J. Mayo...The Truth??

I seen him play some AAU ball...he has the showtime package...hops, handle, hype, I seen him throw some retarded oops to Oden... I think it would be better if he gets drafted kinda low (which is impossible) but if he goes to a team that doesnt need him right away (Bron, Bosh, Melo, Flash) he can have a better impact because of his slight frame...but he is 17

DaHeezy 08-20-2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince
I seen him play some AAU ball...he has the showtime package...hops, handle, hype, I seen him throw some retarded oops to Oden... I think it would be better if he gets drafted kinda low (which is impossible) but if he goes to a team that doesnt need him right away (Bron, Bosh, Melo, Flash) he can have a better impact because of his slight frame...but he is 17

I don't understand the logic in that. Why does he have to play with these players to have an impact? Wouldn't have an impact on a team that needs him more?

Prince 08-20-2006 02:17 PM

People wasnt talking Wade until he got with Shaq, then came Flash
if he goes to like Cleveland or Orlando or Boston or ATL he could have that learning curve he needs like Kobe and T-Mac and Jermaine O' Neal

fatboy11 08-20-2006 03:35 PM

He isn't 17. He's almost 19.

Tips4 08-20-2006 03:54 PM

Derrick Rose will end up being better. Remember that name, Derrick Rose. This guy is going to abuse every Point Guard in this league.

DaHeezy 08-20-2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

People wasnt talking Wade until he got with Shaq, then came Flashif he goes to like Cleveland or Orlando or Boston or ATL he could have that learning curve he needs like Kobe and T-Mac and Jermaine O' Neal

Really, is that true? I guess getting your college team to the final four, getting drafted top five in a star studded draft, then leading a hopeless Miami team into the play-offs gets you no credit at all.
OJ is gonna be one of those players who's gonna make an instant impact. He doesn't need a tutor.

Kobe24 08-20-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

That made me laugh :roll:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-20-2006 04:51 PM

derrick rose and eric gordon is better then mayo

Prince 08-20-2006 06:27 PM

Thanks for the scouting report I'll look into that

qwerty 08-20-2006 06:28 PM

OJ = TO, but dumber.

O.J A 6'4Mamba 09-19-2009 09:29 AM

Re: O.J. Mayo...The Truth??

mayo will dominate the league like jordan prime this year just watch

bagelred 09-19-2009 10:54 AM

Re: O.J. Mayo...The Truth??