Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Rank My team (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88409)

Nets fan 93 05-19-2008 07:38 PM

Rank My team

Rank my NJ team...
C: Dwight Howard-99
F:Lamarcus Aldridge-82
F:Lebron James-99
G:Brandon Roy-89
G:Mo Williams-89
B:J-Kidd-89 6 mill contract
B:Rookie sg 80 over all
B:Channing Frye-79
B:Trevor Ariza-79
B:Andre Blatch-76
B:Eddie House-75
B:2yr rook-75
B:Theo Ratliff-68
B:Rookie-67
B:undrafted rookie-64
No force trades I swear, This is not fantasy either I am that good...
If anyone wants any tips pm me i will help you...
Kidd was traded here for my lotto from the Clippers and Perchov the reAL LIFE ROOKIE OF THE wIZARDS
Year 2010

hotsauce2007 05-21-2008 07:50 AM

Re: Rank My team

thats surely off a trade override when do you get dwight howard and lebron in the same team along with jason kidd brandon roy

Nets fan 93 05-22-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsauce2007
thats surely off a trade override when do you get dwight howard and lebron in the same team along with jason kidd brandon roy

nope its called skill forcing is for losers buddy, Do small deals
I got Lebron easily first i traded devin for Gay and their first, traded stro to the clips for josh powell and their pick and i also relieved 5 mill in cap, then trade gay and rj and diop for yao ming head, traded yao for melo, traded melo for wade and wade for lebron, I traded I traded nenad and the memphis for gerald wallace, traded Gerald to th knicks and boone for chandler and their 1st,traded chandler and three 1sts for al jeff, traded al and next years first and marcus for d12. Vc for felton and jrich then jrich for JJ then JJ for J-Smoove then Smove for Brandon and a 1st. the first winded up being lottery when i drafted the player for old jkidd on a 6 mill contract plus perochov then another dp center for 39 year old shaq and felton for mo will any more doubts...

knickballer 05-25-2008 05:31 PM

I just made a nets franchise here was my team

Derron Williams(FA)/ 77 rookie/ Marcus Williams
Devin Harris
RJ/ 74 rookie
Barganini/ Craig Smith(96rebound)
Sean Williams/ Boone

I have some other players i can't remember. here is my team.

hotsauce2007 05-25-2008 06:34 PM

out of 10 i will givwe it a 2

knickballer 05-25-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsauce2007
out of 10 i will givwe it a 2

2 wow. All of my starter are over 80. Bargs is like 83 and i improved his rebound to like 80ish during training camp. Sean williams is like 78 is a pretty good cetner a little undersized.

Nets fan 93 05-26-2008 12:11 AM

^^I'll give it 3 at best, what did you do man?
I started one w/ the pistons and acquired Kaman and a second for Dice and Aflalo dam* im good:D

knickballer 05-26-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
^^I'll give it 3 at best, what did you do man?
I started one w/ the pistons and acquired Kaman and a second for Dice and Aflalo dam* im good:D

Its easy to get good players... I just like to be realistic once i have alot of players that got traded it feels like a fantasy team.