Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   pf & c's (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88415)

CaptainOwlClub 05-19-2008 08:15 PM

pf & c's

rating these players against each other would be a hard job even if you got to work them out in person- they still dont ever really see them all play against each other, do they?

im trying to make a mock draft and wanted help- how do you rank these groups of players against each other

pf & c's- hibbert, jordon, ajinca, mcgee, r lopez, k love, d aurthur, dorsey, & koufos - i know i nine person ranking list gets hard- but not for any specific team just overall prospect ranking or favorites

gallinari, randolph, batum, e gordon - how would you rank those 4?

2 gaurds- rush, buddinger, walker, CDR

any help would be nice

Posterize246 05-19-2008 08:21 PM

Re: pf & c's

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
rating these players against each other would be a hard job even if you got to work them out in person- they still dont ever really see them all play against each other, do they?

im trying to make a mock draft and wanted help- how do you rank these groups of players against each other

pf & c's- hibbert, jordon, ajinca, mcgee, r lopez, k love, d aurthur, dorsey, & koufos - i know i nine person ranking list gets hard- but not for any specific team just overall prospect ranking or favorites

gallinari, randolph, batum, e gordon - how would you rank those 4?

2 gaurds- rush, buddinger, walker, CDR

any help would be nice

pf's and c's---
1. lopez
2. randolph
3.d arthur
4.jordan
5.mcgee
6. love
7.koufos
8.dorsey
(i know nothing about ajinca)

2 guards
1.rush
2.walker
3.budinger
4.CDR

then randolph,gallinari,gordon,batum

monthh 05-20-2008 02:05 AM

1. Love
2. Jordan
3. Arthur
4. Koufus
5. McGee
6. Hibbert
7. Lopez
8. Ajinca
9. Dorsey

The top 3 there is really hard to pick. I think Koufus and McGee, and possible Hibbert could swap around a bit, and I think the last 3 could move around too, but I expect Lopez to go a bit higher than the other 2.

1. Gordon
2. Randolph
3. Gallinari
4. Batum

That is a really tough list to make. I think right now it is clear Batum is #4, but the other 3 are basically even. And I do think Batum will move back up, which will complicate things further.

1. Budinger
2. Rush
3. CDR
4. Walker

Posterize246 05-20-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monthh
1. Love
2. Jordan
3. Arthur
4. Koufus
5. McGee
6. Hibbert
7. Lopez
8. Ajinca
9. Dorsey

The top 3 there is really hard to pick. I think Koufus and McGee, and possible Hibbert could swap around a bit, and I think the last 3 could move around too, but I expect Lopez to go a bit higher than the other 2.

1. Gordon
2. Randolph
3. Gallinari
4. Batum

That is a really tough list to make. I think right now it is clear Batum is #4, but the other 3 are basically even. And I do think Batum will move back up, which will complicate things further.

1. Budinger
2. Rush
3. CDR
4. Walker

why lopez so low if he's expected top 5 overall? or are you rating them to how good you think they'll become instead of draft position

CaptainOwlClub 05-20-2008 01:11 PM

thank you both very much

i should have explained better that i left both brooke lopez and a randolph off the lists- for me im sure enough about brooke lopez to rate him ahead of the rest of the bigs- ive been lead to believe that randolph is also a notch ahead of the rest at pf-

the lopez that is to be ranked with the rest of the list is center robin lopez-

im glad im not the only one who places d aurthur ahead of some of these other guys- also the 2 gaurds list seems right no matter wich order its in

i shouldnt have put ajinca in- but i definitly want to know how people rank the rest of the bigs( posterize where do you like hibbert and r lopez on your list) -plenty to choose from without me throwing my favortite foriegn prospect in, even though i do see it shocking if ajinca is not in the top 19 picks

i am also still confused why i am the only joey dorsey supporter around- i must have him ranked way too high-

Posterize246 05-20-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
thank you both very much

i should have explained better that i left both brooke lopez and a randolph off the lists- for me im sure enough about brooke lopez to rate him ahead of the rest of the bigs- ive been lead to believe that randolph is also a notch ahead of the rest at pf-

the lopez that is to be ranked with the rest of the list is center robin lopez-

im glad im not the only one who places d aurthur ahead of some of these other guys- also the 2 gaurds list seems right no matter wich order its in

i shouldnt have put ajinca in- but i definitly want to know how people rank the rest of the bigs( posterize where do you like hibbert and r lopez on your list) -plenty to choose from without me throwing my favortite foriegn prospect in, even though i do see it shocking if ajinca is not in the top 19 picks

i am also still confused why i am the only joey dorsey supporter around- i must have him ranked way too high-

if i had to put the last couple in order of how i think they'll be drafted...i would go
1.koufos
2.hibbert
3.lopez
4.dorsey(hes a sure 2nd rounder)

In order of how I like them to do in their careers I would switch koufos and hibbert in that list. I really have no clue about ajinca. I've never seen the guy play and can't form an opinion on him

jamal99 05-20-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
pf's and c's---
(i know nothing about ajinca)

http://www.bballvideos.com/2007/07/e...is-ajinca.html

all u need to know...

InspiredLebowski 05-20-2008 04:58 PM

Love
Arthur
Hibbert
Jordan
McGee
Lopez
Koufos
Dorsey
Never even heard of Ajinca

Gordon
Gallinari
Batum
Randolph

CDR
Walker
Budinger
Rush

Posterize246 05-20-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamal99

wow.never thought i'd see that dunk in game

jamal99 05-20-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
wow.never thought i'd see that dunk in game

That was on U19 World Championship in Novi Sad, Serbia (my city) and I was watching that game live. It was so amzing to see a 7'1 guy who is skinny as hell to do honey dip in a game...

monthh 05-21-2008 03:13 AM

It's not that I don't like Dorsey, but I don't think he will go as high as those other guys. I do think right now he is the 2nd round, but he could move up, and there are always a few playoff teams that are looking for something specific and someone who can help them right away.