Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   CHICAGO BULLS BASKETBALL 4ever Changed Tonight (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88570)

Dengness9 05-20-2008 09:10 PM

CHICAGO BULLS BASKETBALL 4ever Changed Tonight

Forget any mistakes Paxson has made. Forget D'Antoni picking the Knicks(he feels real stupid right now!!) Forget missing the playoffs and having a diseaster year. We got the #1 pick with 2 franchise superstar types awaiting our pick. This turns around the franchise more than anything since Jordan was drafted. DAAAAAAAAAA BULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Holy ****, i still can't believe this Bulls fan, we got number 1!!!!!!!!!!

baller42590 05-20-2008 09:24 PM

Re: CHICAGO BULLS BASKETBALL 4ever Changed Tonight

dude it was crazy i was tlking to my gf on the phone and the 9th pick came up and i was like well here we go that would be sweet if the bulls get higher....and all of the sudden CHA got the pick and then i heard that the bulls would be in the top 3 picks i lost it with it excitement!!!! then when the 2nd pick was said to be miami i was screaming in excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :cheers: :cheers: :bowdown: :rockon: :applause: :party: :party: :party:

Crazy Style 05-20-2008 09:35 PM

At first I thought it was a joke, but this is a pleasant surprise. I never even thought the Bulls even had a legitimate chance of landing a top 5 pick! I think it's pretty obvious the pick will be either Rose or Beasly.

P.S. The Bulls are the first team in NBA history to win the lottery with such a low chance of winning it!

This is a very exciting day for true Bulls fans! :banana: :party: :cheers:

ILballa 05-20-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy Style
This is a very exciting day for true Bulls fans! :banana: :party: :cheers:

Hell yea!!! :rockon: :party:

DwadeOverLebron 05-20-2008 11:56 PM

:party:

:cheers:

:hammerhead:

:party:

Dengness9 05-21-2008 12:27 AM

I probably talked to 20 people on the phone, and definitely was running through the house screaming and swearing profusely. Great feeling still at 11:27 pm chi-city time. I thought this was going to be a normal tuesday!!!!!

MrEncinas 05-21-2008 12:56 AM

Congrats on the pick guys. :cheers:

AirGordon7 05-21-2008 03:10 AM

This just made my whole year!!!

I was screamin for like an hour!!!

:party: :party: :cheers: :party: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :applause: :bowdown: