Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Thread for Kaptain Kirk (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89163)

Dengness9 05-25-2008 06:59 PM

Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
Well said. But as for me, I am not as fine with picking Rose. Beasley is the better talent, and gives us the better shot at winning...RIGHT NOW. That is what we want and need because of last season.

And as for needing a great point guard to go all the way is a joke. Who did Chicago have when they won 6?

From the year 2000-2007 - 5 out of 8 have been big men. 2 have been point guards in Billups and Parker. And this year, it's not going to be Rondo or Fisher. So unless Billups or Parker can step up again, look for it to be yet again not a point guard.

What great point guard has taken his team to the Finals and won? Now what great point guard has taken his team to the Finals and won without a solid big man inside?



Who says Hinrich, Deng, and Beasley can't take Chicago anywhere?


Alright let's see here, in the last 5 years, 2 out of 5 years the FINAL MVP has gone to a PG(Parker07,Billups04). The other 3 MVPs went to a SG(Dwade06 and twice to a PF(Duncan03/05). So basically your 5 outta 8 is whack as ****. from 2000 through 2002 Shaq got MVP three years in a row. So in 8 years it looks like this as far as Finals MVP's go.


PG- 2 MVP
SG- 1 MVP
SF - 0 MVP
PF 2 MVP
C- 3 MVP

Oh way to pose the question about how many good PG's the Bulls had when they won the title 6 times.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE A PG OR A BIG MAN!!!!!! They had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, so what is your point your trying to prove with that question??? IF your using the Bulls as a reference, then let me ask you,

Who did the Bulls have at PF or C when they won 6 titles????

If i were to go off your pathetic thought process I could come to the conclusion you don't need a good PF or C to win a chip.

Last but not least, i read a post you had that said, "Chris Paul wouldn't be Chris Paul if it weren't for David West and Tyson Chandler." I really couldn't believe you could get any dumber but you did. The appropriate question would be stated "David West and Tyson Chandler wouldn't be David West and Tyson Chandler without Chris Paul."

I don't know why you try to take away so much credit from the PG position but it needs to end. Chris Paul is UN FUCING REAL. The dude has been in the league 3 years and puts up point, assists, and steal numbers no one has seen since MJ and Magic 20 years ago!!!!!!!!! Open your eyes and mind. First you underestimate D Rose, then CP ****ing 3???

When the Bulls draft Rose and you witness how good he is and how much better the Bulls are with him you will hopefully realize how absolutely stupid you are on this subject.

Beasley is more talented????? Define talented and get back to me bcuz i also disagree.

CaNt Be ToUcHeD 05-25-2008 07:52 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengness9
Alright let's see here, in the last 5 years, 2 out of 5 years the FINAL MVP has gone to a PG(Parker07,Billups04). The other 3 MVPs went to a SG(Dwade06 and twice to a PF(Duncan03/05). So basically your 5 outta 8 is whack as ****. from 2000 through 2002 Shaq got MVP three years in a row. So in 8 years it looks like this as far as Finals MVP's go.


PG- 2 MVP
SG- 1 MVP
SF - 0 MVP
PF 2 MVP
C- 3 MVP

Oh way to pose the question about how many good PG's the Bulls had when they won the title 6 times.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE A PG OR A BIG MAN!!!!!! They had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, so what is your point your trying to prove with that question??? IF your using the Bulls as a reference, then let me ask you,

Who did the Bulls have at PF or C when they won 6 titles????

If i were to go off your pathetic thought process I could come to the conclusion you don't need a good PF or C to win a chip.

Last but not least, i read a post you had that said, "Chris Paul wouldn't be Chris Paul if it weren't for David West and Tyson Chandler." I really couldn't believe you could get any dumber but you did. The appropriate question would be stated "David West and Tyson Chandler wouldn't be David West and Tyson Chandler without Chris Paul."

I don't know why you try to take away so much credit from the PG position but it needs to end. Chris Paul is UN FUCING REAL. The dude has been in the league 3 years and puts up point, assists, and steal numbers no one has seen since MJ and Magic 20 years ago!!!!!!!!! Open your eyes and mind. First you underestimate D Rose, then CP ****ing 3???

When the Bulls draft Rose and you witness how good he is and how much better the Bulls are with him you will hopefully realize how absolutely stupid you are on this subject.

Beasley is more talented????? Define talented and get back to me bcuz i also disagree.


owned.

nothin against u capt. kirk but if all this is true u have no clue what ur talking about... it seems like for some reason hinrich is ur favorite player so ur finding anyway possible to back him up because everybody wants and thinks the bulls should take the best talent, rose...

at this point, if we take beasley, and we arent a 50+ win team, hinrich will be taking some serious heat from chi fans... whether its "we shoulda took rose" or "hinrich isnt good enuf to lead this team anywhere" his career is done here one way or another... if i were him i'd almost want a new home then take on the pressure of being the team pg AND captain and have to make such a turn around for the franchise...

KaptnKirk12 05-25-2008 09:07 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Time will tell.

Chauncy Billups - surrounded by a team full of All-Stars.
Tony Parker - surrounded by Tim Duncan, and Manu.

What point guard has led his team to the NBA Finals BY HIS MUTHA F*CKING SELF?

Rose is a great talent, but Beasley is a monster. I would probably say I watch more college basketball than any of you trying to throw down with me. And Beasley is a monster, he tore the Big 12 up. Rose had atleast 3 other NBA players around him. So until he can put up something when the other team is surrounded with as much talent as he has I am not going to crown the dude and say he is the next Chris Paul.

As for that dumb comment about Chris Paul. Take David West and Tyson Chandler off that team and put some scrubs down there - what happens? Yes Chris Paul made Tyson what he is today, but it still takes someone to finish the oop off. And David West opened up so much room for him. It goes both ways, yeah CP made them better. But if they don't finish their part by putting the ball in the bucket, then the defense would just collapse on CP.

But sure keep saying I don't know sh!t and blah blah blah, but if I have a team and have the 1st pick in the draft. I look at my roster and say...what is my biggest need? Well for Chicago it is inside scoring, then I look at the prospects. I see Derrick Rose, has the tools to become great. I see Michael Beasley, already a monster. Both 19. Hmm.

I take another look at my roster. Who is my biggest liability? Not Kirk, he has been great every year he has been here until last season where the whole team looked like shat.

Ben Gordon, yeah he is streaky and undersized. To bad there isn't an amazing shooting guard.

Luol Deng, nah Luol's straight.

Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas - Drew can rebound and throw the ball in a few times a game, an amazing backup if you find a great PF. Tyrus, he is a joke he can leap out the gym but not with a ball in his hands.

Noah - well he got arrested today so I don't need to say anything. We could use a better center, but if you have a great PF next to a center then it works. Ala Tim Duncan, KG, Chris Bosh, ect.

Hmm..PF seems to be the biggest hole. Draft Beasley and throw Tyrus away.

OR...big IF.

Deal Kirk before the damn draft for a All-Star big man, which Beasley would become anyway. Rose would need time to develop.

Remasking a team right away isn't hard, but when you have Pax on your side you need to use logic. Based on history he isn't going to deal anyone and when he does it's to late.

Adambomb 05-25-2008 09:41 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengness9
Alright let's see here, in the last 5 years, 2 out of 5 years the FINAL MVP has gone to a PG(Parker07,Billups04). The other 3 MVPs went to a SG(Dwade06 and twice to a PF(Duncan03/05). So basically your 5 outta 8 is whack as ****. from 2000 through 2002 Shaq got MVP three years in a row. So in 8 years it looks like this as far as Finals MVP's go.


PG- 2 MVP
SG- 1 MVP
SF - 0 MVP
PF 2 MVP
C- 3 MVP

Oh way to pose the question about how many good PG's the Bulls had when they won the title 6 times.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE A PG OR A BIG MAN!!!!!! They had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, so what is your point your trying to prove with that question??? IF your using the Bulls as a reference, then let me ask you,

Who did the Bulls have at PF or C when they won 6 titles????

If i were to go off your pathetic thought process I could come to the conclusion you don't need a good PF or C to win a chip.

Last but not least, i read a post you had that said, "Chris Paul wouldn't be Chris Paul if it weren't for David West and Tyson Chandler." I really couldn't believe you could get any dumber but you did. The appropriate question would be stated "David West and Tyson Chandler wouldn't be David West and Tyson Chandler without Chris Paul."

I don't know why you try to take away so much credit from the PG position but it needs to end. Chris Paul is UN FUCING REAL. The dude has been in the league 3 years and puts up point, assists, and steal numbers no one has seen since MJ and Magic 20 years ago!!!!!!!!! Open your eyes and mind. First you underestimate D Rose, then CP ****ing 3???

When the Bulls draft Rose and you witness how good he is and how much better the Bulls are with him you will hopefully realize how absolutely stupid you are on this subject.

Beasley is more talented????? Define talented and get back to me bcuz i also disagree.

im disagreeing with u man. kaptain kirk knows whats happenin. PG's never lead a team to a championship unless surrounded by a domiating big man. for example, magic had james worthy and kareem, chauncy had 3-4 all stars that year including an offesive PF in rasheed, and tony parker had a dominating big man in Tim Duncan. Stockten never won as well nor kidd when he had the chance or iverson... look at the teams remaining in the playoffs. The only star PG is Billups outta the teams remaining. ALso, thats what makes MJ so great man, he had no dominating big man to win the 'ships, i thought a bulls fan would know that. if he had kareem or hakeem, his legacy wouldnt be as strong. hence, if u just want the bulls to be good, take rose and never win a championship. Take beasly, have a better chance to win a championship since u already have one ingrediant to win a 'ship.

lil baller 05-25-2008 10:42 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
okay yea pg are tearing the leauge up, but every1 of them has an amazing big man

tony parker=tim duncan
chris paul=tyson chanler/davis west
deron williams=carlos boozer
steve nash=amare/shaq

who does kirk have????????????ok get rid of him....who does rose have

KaptnKirk12 05-25-2008 11:17 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Well, looks like im not the only fool huh Dengness?

Dengness9 05-26-2008 06:35 AM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
First off, just because others here agree with you means in no way that i think highly of their opinions either or that they are in anyway right.


Well if all of your points back to me are that every PG had a big man, you would know i said over and over again that this team needs a major shakeup regardless of if they add Rose or Beasley. We need a stud PG, somebody to actually run the team every possession like CP3, doing what they want when they want, who I believe Rose can be as good as. I never said that Rose with this team as it stands is gonna win any kind of title. A trade needs to be made, and I think you trade either Kirk or BG and Tyrus or Gooden for a stud Big. We don't really know who is available on the trade market until after the draft and finals are through and I think a deal can happen cuz Pax is finally ready to trade his "core".

Kaptain you can talk yourself up all you want with this "i watch the most college basketball" garbage, but I have been watching D Rose since sophmore year of highschool,watched him win back to back titles live, and IMF'O, Rose is an incredible talent at the point guard position, a player I would basically describe as a hybrid for the PG position physically with A+ potential, that I suspect to be banked on much sooner than you Kaptain and the others who responded think.

Beasley tore up the big 12. Individually though. You don't hear about him making his teammates that much better, he sure as hell doesn't show it in his assist numbers anyway. I understand no matter what Beasley makes his team better in the first place, but not to the degree that Rose will for the Bulls, and that's what the Bulls players really need. Ben Gordon needs a creator to drive and force double teams to hit him for wide jumpers all game. Tyrus Thomas needs a PG who has played with athletic talent his whole life, one who understand how to involve a player like Tyrus. Deng needs a PG who actively sets him up and makes the right passes for him as he moves without the ball cutting and off picks. Noah surely wouldn't mind easy dump off passes from Rose, or easy offensive tips when Rose drives to the rim. The Bulls are as young as any team and they need an identity. This is a team that needs a PG who defines every players role, just as much it is a team that needs a big man inside scoring presence.

And in the event that Kirk is on the team still, he would benefit from Rose almost more than anyone. If the Bulls can trade a guard or two(BG,Hughes) and free up minutes, and Hinrich is still around, well he can finally actually be a true combo guard and would play a lot of 2 where he would have so much more success. Hinrich no longer has to dribble around endlessly creating nothing most of the time as of last year and will Rose will be the man setting him up for easy shot opportunities like everyone else.

I think Beasley gets the ball and creates most of the time on his own. He isn't the type of player that really thinks of all his options first. He is thinking score. If he can become a great passer then he will for sure be a superstar to remember. But im saying, just because he can put in 20/10, that doesn't mean he can carry a team on his back or improve it greatly in the win column or if that then not the playoffs. There are plenty of 20/10ish or close to 20/10ish players that aren't on winning teams, or playoff successful teams. I think he will be a great player but I am far more sold on Rose being one of those once in a lifetime PG's who propels his teams to greatness regardless.

I would like to note that I think Rose can and will become better than both PG Finals MVP's in Billups and Parker. I understand that is a very bold statement, but if I said that I think Rose can take a team over like CP3 than you aleady know how i highly i regard Rose.

Another thing i want to get straight. I am not truly in favor of trading Ben Gordon or Kirk Hinrich over the other.I wish someone would take larry hughes. I think if the right Big man is out there and whoever the trading partner wants, we give. I in a sense want Ben Gordon more because I think he offensively is a much better player to have at SG. He has insane range and I think with a PG like Rose setting him up he has 20 to 25 ppg potential for the next 5-10 years. But Kirk would bring a little more complete game type SG style, capable of running the point when Rose is out. He doesn't have the natural scoring/shooting ability of Gordon but plays much better defense, IF he stays outta foul trouble. I know Kirk is better than last year, and his shooting isn't that bad. I in most cases act at this point if Kirk won't be on the team because since I expect a trade I think teams will want Kirk the most, and he will be easier to trade because BG is in contract limbo and Kirks salary decreases yearly. I like Hinrich, i am disappointed with him and the whole team. I dont hate him, I have a Stags Kirk throwback jersey in the closet. My opinions reflect that I think there is a high chance he won't be a Bull next season. Then again so much is gonna happen who in the hell knows.

Kirk in the end I am not trying to beef. Bball talk always gets heated in intense situations like the Bulls #1 pick. I am trying to remember we are both on the same side. I am gonna try not to attack you individually as much and more so just constructively disagree and discuss. I am not really down to be beefing with anothe Bulls fan. I'll also in the end, will never hate on anyone who thinks the Bulls should draft Beasley. I don't think it's a mistake to take Michael Beasley. I guess the only way to word it, is that I think it's a mistake to not draft Derrick Rose if you feel me at all. It's a scary tough kinda question who the Bulls should take but I just really want and think it should be Rose. I'm telling you man, he is destined for greatness in the city he is already a bball legend in at just 19.

:cheers: to June 26th for all of us Bulls fans.

CaNt Be ToUcHeD 05-26-2008 12:34 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lil baller
okay yea pg are tearing the leauge up, but every1 of them has an amazing big man

tony parker=tim duncan
chris paul=tyson chanler/davis west
deron williams=carlos boozer
steve nash=amare/shaq

who does kirk have????????????ok get rid of him....who does rose have



thats the thing tho... if we do get rose, u have a chance at putting kirk gooden gordon and thomas all on the trading block to try to get an all-star big man

rose+deng+that big man=contenders

Adambomb 05-26-2008 12:46 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
hence the question still is, what dominating big man is on the trading block? charlie V? wull he get the job done? boozer? possibly but idk, will stunt the growth of t-time,joneal7 is gonna stay put in indiana i hear, plus, noah may be gone due to his possecion on mary jane

CaNt Be ToUcHeD 05-26-2008 01:04 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adambomb
hence the question still is, what dominating big man is on the trading block? charlie V? wull he get the job done? boozer? possibly but idk, will stunt the growth of t-time,joneal7 is gonna stay put in indiana i hear, plus, noah may be gone due to his possecion on mary jane



there r options, it could b a PF or C now that noah might be added to the list.... thats alot of talent im sure teams would throw a big guy at us to get 2 or 3 of them

personally i'd keep thomas because i think he'll have potential matched up with rose

KaptnKirk12 05-26-2008 01:51 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengness9
First off, just because others here agree with you means in no way that i think highly of their opinions either or that they are in anyway right.


Well if all of your points back to me are that every PG had a big man, you would know i said over and over again that this team needs a major shakeup regardless of if they add Rose or Beasley. We need a stud PG, somebody to actually run the team every possession like CP3, doing what they want when they want, who I believe Rose can be as good as. I never said that Rose with this team as it stands is gonna win any kind of title. A trade needs to be made, and I think you trade either Kirk or BG and Tyrus or Gooden for a stud Big. We don't really know who is available on the trade market until after the draft and finals are through and I think a deal can happen cuz Pax is finally ready to trade his "core".

Kaptain you can talk yourself up all you want with this "i watch the most college basketball" garbage, but I have been watching D Rose since sophmore year of highschool,watched him win back to back titles live, and IMF'O, Rose is an incredible talent at the point guard position, a player I would basically describe as a hybrid for the PG position physically with A+ potential, that I suspect to be banked on much sooner than you Kaptain and the others who responded think.

Beasley tore up the big 12. Individually though. You don't hear about him making his teammates that much better, he sure as hell doesn't show it in his assist numbers anyway. I understand no matter what Beasley makes his team better in the first place, but not to the degree that Rose will for the Bulls, and that's what the Bulls players really need. Ben Gordon needs a creator to drive and force double teams to hit him for wide jumpers all game. Tyrus Thomas needs a PG who has played with athletic talent his whole life, one who understand how to involve a player like Tyrus. Deng needs a PG who actively sets him up and makes the right passes for him as he moves without the ball cutting and off picks. Noah surely wouldn't mind easy dump off passes from Rose, or easy offensive tips when Rose drives to the rim. The Bulls are as young as any team and they need an identity. This is a team that needs a PG who defines every players role, just as much it is a team that needs a big man inside scoring presence.

And in the event that Kirk is on the team still, he would benefit from Rose almost more than anyone. If the Bulls can trade a guard or two(BG,Hughes) and free up minutes, and Hinrich is still around, well he can finally actually be a true combo guard and would play a lot of 2 where he would have so much more success. Hinrich no longer has to dribble around endlessly creating nothing most of the time as of last year and will Rose will be the man setting him up for easy shot opportunities like everyone else.

I think Beasley gets the ball and creates most of the time on his own. He isn't the type of player that really thinks of all his options first. He is thinking score. If he can become a great passer then he will for sure be a superstar to remember. But im saying, just because he can put in 20/10, that doesn't mean he can carry a team on his back or improve it greatly in the win column or if that then not the playoffs. There are plenty of 20/10ish or close to 20/10ish players that aren't on winning teams, or playoff successful teams. I think he will be a great player but I am far more sold on Rose being one of those once in a lifetime PG's who propels his teams to greatness regardless.

I would like to note that I think Rose can and will become better than both PG Finals MVP's in Billups and Parker. I understand that is a very bold statement, but if I said that I think Rose can take a team over like CP3 than you aleady know how i highly i regard Rose.

Another thing i want to get straight. I am not truly in favor of trading Ben Gordon or Kirk Hinrich over the other.I wish someone would take larry hughes. I think if the right Big man is out there and whoever the trading partner wants, we give. I in a sense want Ben Gordon more because I think he offensively is a much better player to have at SG. He has insane range and I think with a PG like Rose setting him up he has 20 to 25 ppg potential for the next 5-10 years. But Kirk would bring a little more complete game type SG style, capable of running the point when Rose is out. He doesn't have the natural scoring/shooting ability of Gordon but plays much better defense, IF he stays outta foul trouble. I know Kirk is better than last year, and his shooting isn't that bad. I in most cases act at this point if Kirk won't be on the team because since I expect a trade I think teams will want Kirk the most, and he will be easier to trade because BG is in contract limbo and Kirks salary decreases yearly. I like Hinrich, i am disappointed with him and the whole team. I dont hate him, I have a Stags Kirk throwback jersey in the closet. My opinions reflect that I think there is a high chance he won't be a Bull next season. Then again so much is gonna happen who in the hell knows.

Kirk in the end I am not trying to beef. Bball talk always gets heated in intense situations like the Bulls #1 pick. I am trying to remember we are both on the same side. I am gonna try not to attack you individually as much and more so just constructively disagree and discuss. I am not really down to be beefing with anothe Bulls fan. I'll also in the end, will never hate on anyone who thinks the Bulls should draft Beasley. I don't think it's a mistake to take Michael Beasley. I guess the only way to word it, is that I think it's a mistake to not draft Derrick Rose if you feel me at all. It's a scary tough kinda question who the Bulls should take but I just really want and think it should be Rose. I'm telling you man, he is destined for greatness in the city he is already a bball legend in at just 19.

:cheers: to June 26th for all of us Bulls fans.


I feel ya and everything. But Kirk this season, was his worst season in the league. And guess what, he had most assists than Tony Parker total, averaged the same due to him playing more games. If you told me that Kirk's worst season equaled Tony Parker (comming off his MVP Finals season) would have the same ast avg I'd be in aww.

Main reason I think we should draft Beasley. Ask yourself this...what has Pax done for the Bulls recently? No trade has gotten us better, the only thing the Ben Wallace got us was Drew Gooden and a 12 million dollar contract.

And do you really think Pax is going to be able to move anyone? He could probably move Deng and Nocioni but anyone could move them since they are both highly wanted.

The way I see it, you get Beasley and you don't have to worry about making a Blockbuster deal to get rid of Hinrich or Hughes. If you get Rose, sure he could turn into a Chris Paul or DWill, but then your going to have to move some players to make the roster even workable for a coach.

Maybe we should trade the pick and get #2 so we don't have to worry about making the choice.

CaNt Be ToUcHeD 05-26-2008 02:17 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
its pathetic but ur right^^^why cant paxson grow a sack and make a trade

DwadeOverLebron 05-26-2008 06:00 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
wat? u want someone else make the decision for us? terrible idea, paxsons drafting rose its really pointless talking about it

KaptnKirk12 05-26-2008 06:08 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
wat? u want someone else make the decision for us? terrible idea, paxsons drafting rose its really pointless talking about it



Your right, I mean most teams already have their players picked before they go through all their workouts and talk to everyone.

:hammerhead:

Dengness9 05-26-2008 06:36 PM

Re: Thread for Kaptain Kirk
 
Well starting with Paxson making trades. He is basically in the process right now of saving his job. He has no time to worry about feelings and personal agendas of his or anybody else's. If there is a trade possible for a star he has to go mostly all out, obviously not stupid all out. I think the Bulls might be the top team in the league when it comes to tradeable assets and Pax is now in the position where he has to make something happen. Yea no trade Paxson has made has gotten us any better, but I definitely like the trade we made with cleveland. I would seriously take Hughes over Wallace anyday, and we got a 26 year old PF in Gooden that really helps add depth to our big men rotation, not to mention he is at this point our #1 post scorer.

Pax knows for the 1st time his team isn't good enough to win as constructed and I think for the first time can make a dynamite trade this summer. Hey Danny Ainge looked like a pathetic GM destroying the celtics, and just when he had to make moves to save his job, he does bringing Garnett and Allen, and important role players to make the Celtics the best team in the east and the possibly the league. I am not saying Paxson is going to make any trades as big as getting both a Garnett and a Allen, but he doesn't have to. The Bulls are nowhere near as far away from winning as the Celtics team was pre-KG/Allen trades. Paxson may have made really bad moves here and there, but i will also remember him for getting the Bulls out of the gutter of the league. I definitely as a die-hard Bulls fan can give the man another chance, a last chance to make things right. He has only been a GM for 5-6 years, he hopefully has learned from his mistakes at this point. But to answer your question... Yes I do think Paxson will be able to easily move players or make up packages. No one is untouchable(for real this time) and there is too much young talent for other NBA teams to not want some.

I also must say that I can't go with you on that if we draft Beasley we don't need to make a big trade. The Bulls as constructed with Beasley added on will not win much. Kirk, Hughes, BG, and Thabo cannot all play on the Bulls, and if they do, cannot be happy about PT, therefore much less effective as bball players. AND even with all those guards we have, not one is the true PG we need. I think a trade will happen to this team either way, thats a big reason why I think you draft Rose and finding a good interior scorer will be eaiser than finding a GREAT PG.

The whole Kirk/Tony Parker thing doesn't mean to much to me. Parker is a great PG, but a score first PG. I mean let's be honest he may have the same assist numbers but Parker averages about 19 ppg to go with the 6apg. If someone asked you if you would take Hinrich or Parker, 99 or 100 out of 100 would say TP. Getting 6 apg for a starting PG should be easy with 30-40 mpg.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy