Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Clippers Wining the chip???Yes or No (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8934)

EB4life!! 08-21-2006 06:54 PM

Clippers Wining the chip???Yes or No

I think Clippers got a good chance here we got Elton Brand Western Allstar player, Sam who has much playoff experience Shaun who's very young and is getting better everyday tim whos a solid big man, kaman another solid big man and the cat also over all good team chemistry so yes I think are chance for the chip is very good.:applause:

lebron_zoom 08-21-2006 10:05 PM

I'll put it this way, they have an extremely good chance of making playoffs, but I think they will be eliminated in the semis

EB4life!! 08-22-2006 04:38 PM

hmmmm???

I agree Well not this season i feel are players are still young but in the season of 07 and 08 I think the players will be more experinced and I think we'll take farther than the semis!!!!

mavsfan4zindagi 08-22-2006 07:07 PM

No.

insidehoops 08-22-2006 11:17 PM

The Clippers right now can go one round, two at the most, in the playoffs. Further than that would be a huge shock

PacerRaptor 08-23-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EB4life!!
I agree Well not this season i feel are players are still young but in the season of 07 and 08 I think the players will be more experinced and I think we'll take farther than the semis!!!!

ya by then Cassell will be retiring...hes played an important role in their success...and people can say, Livingston will jump in, but how much experience will he have compared to Cassell??

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-23-2006 09:25 PM

No.

kobedaman24 08-24-2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
ya by then Cassell will be retiring...hes played an important role in their success...and people can say, Livingston will jump in, but how much experience will he have compared to Cassell??

Livingston is the future of this team. If Cassell retires after this season Shaun will lead this team. He's a big guard that can play the point well.

sjeezy510b 08-24-2006 12:12 AM

no

clippers dont have a chance brand is a finesse forward defensively he is a beast
offensively he,s a little puppy

qwerty 08-24-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
The Clippers right now can go one round, two at the most, in the playoffs. Further than that would be a huge shock

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

qrich 08-26-2006 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjeezy510b
clippers dont have a chance brand is a finesse forward defensively he is a beast
offensively he,s a little puppy

25 Points is a 'puppy'? How bout 20 career wise? :confusedshrug:

LakersDynasty 08-26-2006 07:17 PM

First round exit.

BlockShot 08-26-2006 07:39 PM

tough first round win, second round sweeped

lawlerslaw100 08-26-2006 08:20 PM

The Clips will be in WCF and maybe more

The reason is SAMMY pure and simple. The man is a winner and knows how to motivate his teammates. The team will be in contention for the ring especially if Amare doesn't win the MIP (comeback player) and has an injury plagued season. Outside of Sammy, Chris Kaveman's and Shaun Livingstick's continued improvement and the adjustment of Corey Maximus being a 6th man at times will determine how far the Clips advance in the playoffs. This is a team on the rise and hitting its prime. Plus Q Ross and James Singleton are ready to step up and make big contributions this year. The signing of Timmy T improved the Clip bench and weakened the Suns, too. Clip fans again should be happy to see the rest of the fans and league underestimating this team like it did last year. :banana: :hammerhead: :applause: :roll: :stupid: :D