Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   this is NOT TURF BOYZ territory (WTF IS THIS!) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89841)

poorlilrich 05-31-2008 05:52 PM

this is NOT TURF BOYZ territory (WTF IS THIS!)

reppin for da TURF BOYZ

Bay area till the day I D.I.E

...we hoodstarz ova here

this bitch is ours

rodneykm 05-31-2008 06:22 PM

Re: this is TURF BOYZ territory

You are a f'n idiot.

poorlilrich 05-31-2008 07:59 PM

an idiot or a brilliant man

id like to think im a bit of both

CaNt Be ToUcHeD 05-31-2008 11:56 PM

watch out everybody he might send u a virus

Ring#7 06-01-2008 02:52 AM

Excuse me fellas, I'm a bit puzzled. What is Turf Boyz? Can i join your gang? I'm just kidding around.:roll:

n00bie 06-01-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorlilrich
reppin for da TURF BOYZ

Bay area till the day I D.I.E

...we hoodstarz ova here

this bitch is ours

omg.. an e-thug on the internet!!!! :eek:

Ring#7 06-01-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n00bie
omg.. an e-thug on the internet!!!! :eek:

I'm gonna start one. We'll be the My Space Gangstaz lol. Who's with me.

poorlilrich 06-01-2008 06:24 PM

Isn't this just great?

I ****ing love this; the dumbass calls me arrogant then proceeds to send me an email calling me a n.igger

whos the ignorant one now dip****? You are the ****ing scum of the earth...one who must stoop to racist remarks to prove a point....some uneducated mother****er who doesn't have the mental capacity to think up insults so he must stoop to racial insults

you are a ****ing worthless piece of ****...kill yourself son

if yall mother****ers went to the OTC youd see its just a joke
now I know the Bullz forum for what it is... a bunch of uneducated bigotted mother****ers

y'all can all go to hell

lmao and the dumbass deletes his post...****ing pussy ass bitch

at least man up and defend what you say...not only are Bulls fan uneducated bigotted hicks, but they are also punk pussy motherfuckers

CaNt Be ToUcHeD 06-01-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Isn't this just great?

I ****ing love this; the dumbass calls me arrogant then proceeds to send me an email calling me a n.igger

whos the ignorant one now dip****? You are the ****ing scum of the earth...one who must stoop to racist remarks to prove a point....some uneducated mother****er who doesn't have the mental capacity to think up insults so he must stoop to racial insults

you are a ****ing worthless piece of ****...kill yourself son

if yall mother****ers went to the OTC youd see its just a joke
now I know the Bullz forum for what it is... a bunch of uneducated bigotted mother****ers

y'all can all go to hell

awwww u mad? ur an emo bit.ch who probably didnt even graduate from jr. high... and ur callin us uneducated dumb****s? i shake my head at ur fa.ggot as.s for thinkin ur tight cuz u made an e-gang and ur the only one it in trying to take over basketball forums... ur pathetic:oldlol:

poorlilrich 06-01-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
awwww u mad? ur an emo bit.ch who probably didnt even graduate from jr. high... and ur callin us uneducated dumb****s? i shake my head at ur fa.ggot as.s for thinkin ur tight cuz u made an e-gang and ur the only one it in trying to take over basketball forums... ur pathetic:oldlol:

nope not mad
just amazed

Haha I didnt graduate Jr High?
I'm a college freshman dip****; which is probably more than I can say for your dumbass....this again proves my earlier point

all you Bulls posters are dumb as hell; look at this post and you think a down syndrome monkey wrote it; i mean goddamn

again if you read the actual thread; you'd see I got bored of posting in every team forum...which is why i stopped after 7 or so

But I do love a good war of words every now and again which is why I'll check the threads to lay the smackdown (verbally) to uneducated hicks like you guys

Dengness9 06-01-2008 09:52 PM

Did you hear that guys??? College Freshmen!!!! Big man on campus, get a life you little b*#&@. Yeah there's a lot of hicks in Chicago too. Wipe your sister down.

Dengness9 06-01-2008 09:54 PM

Ignant hyphy ain't dead. Sorry we don't read the OTC board so we wouldnt have known genius. Plus my post got deleted by a mod apparently cuz I didn't do it. Im just as much a racist as you. Look at your life, you are making gangs on the internet. I hope you don't find a way to impregnate a woman through the internet, cuz we know you wont stick around just like in real life.

KaptnKirk12 06-01-2008 11:21 PM

I didn't know college freshmen still put blank lines in between their sentences, your professors must love that. It's like kindergarten all over again.

And it's 'bigoted', not 'biggoted'. Now please lay that verbal smackdown on me so I can correct your college freshmen ass again.

Crazy Style 06-02-2008 12:31 AM

Re: this is NOT TURF BOYZ territory (WTF IS THIS!)

Me changing the title shows what I think about this!:mad: Just say the word and I'm deleting this thread!

CaNt Be ToUcHeD 06-02-2008 02:04 AM

Quote:

nope not mad
just amazed

Haha I didnt graduate Jr High?
I'm a college freshman dip****; which is probably more than I can say for your dumbass....this again proves my earlier point

all you Bulls posters are dumb as hell; look at this post and you think a down syndrome monkey wrote it; i mean goddamn

again if you read the actual thread; you'd see I got bored of posting in every team forum...which is why i stopped after 7 or so

But I do love a good war of words every now and again which is why I'll check the threads to lay the smackdown (verbally) to uneducated hicks like you guys

really tho, go out, meet somebody, make a friend, and get on with ur life cuz ur not funny or cool cuz ur doing this ur just making a fool out of urself... and ur not smart cuz ur a freshman in college its probably a community college anyway