Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minnesota Timberwolves Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Is SPREWELL Coming Back!?! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9040)

BlockShot 08-22-2006 08:24 PM

Is SPREWELL Coming Back!?!

:confused: msnbc.com says he'll be coming back to the nba:confused: is this a good thing or a bad..:confusedshrug: he hasnt been playing in a year..or has he???would he be welcome with the fans:confused:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-22-2006 08:27 PM

thats a good thing, SPREEEE!!

akaTonyDanza 09-01-2006 11:57 AM

Spree is a pile of crap...the only way if I am a gm I sign him is if he goes for vets min..I use to love him back in the day..but now on his luxury yacht he is having consensual sex with some random lady and starts to choke her...Looks like this limp d>>> gets what he deserves..But in all seriousness who will feed his children.:violin:

huppcap 09-01-2006 12:20 PM

They should start a league with players with checkered pasts that want to get back in the NBA. Or maybe an owner should revamp his team with these types of players.

So far on the list I can think of:

Latrell 'my family is starving' Sprewell
Shawn Kemp

insidehoops 09-03-2006 11:27 PM

MSNBC said it was possible. Not that he's definitely back. It doesn't sound like anyone wants him. And right now he has legal issues

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-05-2006 09:02 AM

he just choked a girl, but who cares..t'wolves need a lot of help

huppcap 09-05-2006 11:56 AM

They should hire P.J. Carlisamo to be the coach.

wally_world 09-06-2006 01:49 AM

erm... no...

Rabs_One 09-06-2006 12:03 PM

it'll be good to see him back, but he defenaetly wont be in minny i dont think. Or the warriors for that matter,lol. maybe the knicks will take him. I really doubt any1 will pay what he will ask for, especially after a year of starving hes very deprived children, lol. I'm a sprewell fan but after hearing that last year made me think twice if i would ever want him in my team.

huppcap 09-06-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabs_One
it'll be good to see him back, but he defenaetly wont be in minny i dont think. Or the warriors for that matter,lol. maybe the knicks will take him. I really doubt any1 will pay what he will ask for, especially after a year of starving hes very deprived children, lol. I'm a sprewell fan but after hearing that last year made me think twice if i would ever want him in my team.

Teams would probably offer the minimum. Besides most have used up enough cap space anyways.

He's an idiot.

funkylikemonkey 09-17-2006 04:23 PM

I wouldn't count it out, but I doubt he and a team would agree on a cash amount.

mariodeathgrip 09-18-2006 09:12 PM

I say if KG is traded he might try to sign with what ever team gets him.

daoshao 09-29-2006 03:16 PM

With his checkered past and poor performance...i really doubt he will get a job.

TheBigTicket21 10-01-2006 05:58 PM

I could honestly care less either way, but if I was the GM the only way I'de sign him back would be for the vets minimum.