Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   My bad the real trade rumor was lo kwame mckie for jermaine and sarunas jasikevious (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9157)

KB8tHeGrEaT 08-24-2006 12:36 AM

My bad the real trade rumor was lo kwame mckie for jermaine and sarunas jasikevious
 
That was the real trade the pacers said will do if harrington went to indiana which he did we get a big three point shooting guard in jasikevious which is perfect in the triangle and a true big man in jermaine o'neal we kill two birds with one stone:banana: its all we needed a big guard and a big man just imagine the starting line up sarunas jasikevious Kobe vladrad J'Oneal and mihm even though i want mihm to go and keep brown can you say championship contenders!!!:pimp: :rockon: Hopefully the pacers do plan to do the trade because both teams win with the trades Kobe mvp in 07 for sure if they get o'neal or garnett somehow:rolleyes: and finally kobe wont have to waste his prime years with mediocre laker teams Lakers b*tch!!!!!:banana: :rockon: :pimp: :bowdown:

kobedaman24 08-24-2006 12:53 AM

So now we should trade 2 of our 3 centers? Im down for that trade except for the part about Kwame. But wait... what about the KG trade. How come when we were making proposals we didnt have to involve Odom? How come in this deal we have to have Odom. Who's better KG or Jermaine?

If we're trading for KG Odom wont be in the deal, but if we are trading for Jermaine Odom will be? Doesnt make sense to me.

LakerRaider 08-24-2006 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT
That was the real trade the pacers said will do if harrington went to indiana which he did we get a big three point shooting guard in jasikevious which is perfect in the triangle and a true big man in jermaine o'neal we kill two birds with one stone:banana: its all we needed a big guard and a big man just imagine the starting line up sarunas jasikevious Kobe vladrad J'Oneal and mihm even though i want mihm to go and keep brown can you say championship contenders!!!:pimp: :rockon: Hopefully the pacers do plan to do the trade because both teams win with the trades Kobe mvp in 07 for sure if they get o'neal or garnett somehow:rolleyes: and finally kobe wont have to waste his prime years with mediocre laker teams Lakers b*tch!!!!!:banana: :rockon: :pimp: :bowdown:



Please provide a link for this trade rumor.

kobedaman24 08-24-2006 01:28 AM

lakerfreak just told me about it. Dude this deals crazy, lets do it...:applause:

SoCalMike 08-24-2006 02:07 AM

it just does not sound credible... hmmm.....

lakerfreak 08-24-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
it just does not sound credible... hmmm.....


I thought so too until the insider confirmed it

If u all want to know who he is go to www.letsgolakers.com

the man's name is DTPXCORE...hes an insider

SoCalMike 08-24-2006 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I thought so too until the insider confirmed it

If u all want to know who he is go to www.letsgolakers.com

the man's name is DTPXCORE...hes an insider



no offense, but an insider means nothing to me until a more credible source reports it... i dont mean that to sound bad, but in the off season, there are a million and one rumors that float.... most of them false.

lakerfreak 08-24-2006 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
no offense, but an insider means nothing to me until a more credible source reports it... i dont mean that to sound bad, but in the off season, there are a million and one rumors that float.... most of them false.


but remember its possible...they may be false but theyre possible so i think we should wait and see what lakers have in stock..what do they wanna do since theyre possibly being offered another superstar...besides it was the Pacers who initiated that offer.

SoCalMike 08-24-2006 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
but remember its possible...they may be false but theyre possible so i think we should wait and see what lakers have in stock..what do they wanna do since theyre possibly being offered another superstar...besides it was the Pacers who initiated that offer.


you mean "allegedly" initiated the offer! :D

hotsizzle 08-24-2006 02:40 AM

if lakerfreak sounds sure about this, then I am too. hes been on here long enuf, I doubt he makes this up. so it probably is legit but isnt very possible because we havent heard anything from official credible sources such as espn and such

hotsizzle 08-24-2006 02:50 AM

do we really wanna give up kwame AND odom though. I mean if its just odom, then sure. if its just kwame, then hell yes. But Im not sure on both of em?

lakerfreak 08-24-2006 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
you mean "allegedly" initiated the offer! :D


Once again I wish i can supply you all with the link and I will continue to look for it.

I also said that Indiana "wantED" it before...Im not sure if they want it anymore because the trade Idea with harrington died twice before until he finally went there.

But whatever, it would have been nice to have 2 superstars on this underrated laker team. :rollingeyes:

SoCalMike 08-24-2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Once again I wish i can supply you all with the link and I will continue to look for it.

I also said that Indiana "wantED" it before...Im not sure if they want it anymore because the trade Idea with harrington died twice before until he finally went there.

But whatever, it would have been nice to have 2 superstars on this underrated laker team. :rollingeyes:


Guys, rumors are rumors... please dont take my skepticism personally... ive been around long enough to know that even the most substantiated rumors are just that... rumors...

i hope these things pan out!

schyza 08-24-2006 11:24 AM

I really donít see this happening nor would I want to see this happen.:no: Think about it the Lakers would have to give up 2 of there starters from last year with experience in the triangle to add 2 new players to a system PJ has said takes about a year to learn it just makeís no sense considering both Kwame and Lamar were paying better ball at the end of the season why give up on them after only a year. Remember JO was nothing till he came to the Pacers system heís great on there roster doesnít mean he would be good on the Lakers.
LET THE DISAGREMENTS BEGIN!!! :D

:bowdown: Lakers

netdoc 08-24-2006 11:45 AM

Odom isn't going anywhere....
 
The Pacers may "want" Odom - which was documented in the trade offer last year for Artest - however, if L.A. wasn't going to give him up for Artest, who played in the triangle prior, they aren't going to give him up for O'Neal. There may be something to the rumor about Kwame, who Phil grew tired of due to his turnovers, but I still see them sitting on what they have.

Mihm is the likely candidate to move, with McKie and Cook. I doubt if Indiana bites on that one.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy