Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT- OutKast Album The Best Duet Album Ever (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9215)

KillaCamNOHOMO 08-24-2006 03:42 PM

OT- OutKast Album The Best Duet Album Ever

alright alright, im not going that far.. but in todays world of music.. this idlewild album is sucha breathe of fresh air, put together by two of the most creative artists in the game...

what are your thoughts on the new outkast album

MaverickFan4Life 08-24-2006 03:44 PM

havent heard it yet but the last was good

indenial 08-24-2006 03:45 PM

Don't care. It's all about image..so stupid....heard in another thread that Dirks a Rapper. Shouldn't this thread be in the Off the court forums!

KillaCamNOHOMO 08-24-2006 03:47 PM

maybe

maybe, i just want opinions, thats all

indenial 08-24-2006 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillaCamNOHOMO
maybe, i just want opinions, thats all

My opinion is move this thread to off the court where it belongs, thank you

Timmeh 08-24-2006 03:53 PM

Best Duet album? what genre does that put them in? It's not rap/hip hop because they don't do that...does that make them pop? R&B? what?

GOBB 08-24-2006 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmeh
Best Duet album? what genre does that put them in? It's not rap/hip hop because they don't do that...does that make them pop? R&B? what?

They arent hip hop? :confusedshrug:

IBLEEDGREEN43 08-24-2006 04:00 PM

hm

yeah, i bought this album yesterday, and its a beautiful thing to hear.

the beats are so fresh, and the production is very nice.

might be the best album of 2006

indenial 08-24-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
They arent hip hop? :confusedshrug:

Nice Avatar Gobb.

B-Low 08-24-2006 04:07 PM

Yeah i don't think THIS one is the best duet ablbum ever but i agree with you 110% that it's a breath of fresh air with today's usual hip hop garbage taking over. It's nice to hear something different for a change

indenial 08-24-2006 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah i don't think THIS one is the best duet ablbum ever but i agree with you 110% that it's a breath of fresh air with today's usual hip hop garbage taking over. It's nice to hear something different for a change

Try listening to rock then:
Audioslave
Tool
System of a Down

Try those out for a while. Or is mainstream television telling you what good and cool?

IBLEEDGREEN43 08-24-2006 04:14 PM

hm

Mighty-O is a great, refreshing track on the album.. check it out

funkylikemonkey 08-24-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indenial
Try listening to rock then:
Audioslave
Tool
System of a Down

Try those out for a while. Or is mainstream television telling you what good and cool?

You just named 3 pretty mainstream bands.

indenial 08-24-2006 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
You just named 3 pretty mainstream bands.

Yeah whats the message they are portraying.....What is Outkasts message?? what is it....mainstream sh!t is cool buy our albums?

IBLEEDGREEN43 08-24-2006 04:25 PM

haha

outkasts message is that they dont care about the gangsta music, and they do there own thing.. like kanye, common, and other rappers/ musicans..

gangsta rappers dont wear polo shirts, tight ass button down shirts and shades like kanye

old men wear the hats common wears

outkast does there own thing, indenial.. you have to respect it