Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Memphis Grizzlies Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Step up Grizzlies fans !!!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9361)

knickscity 08-26-2006 04:03 PM

Step up Grizzlies fans !!!!!

I would love to see more grizzly fans on this forum. Also would like to see more fans in the arena while the price is reasonable. But I do have a question? Why is one the most busiest threads in a long time for the Griz started by a Knicks fan? Im not throwing punches at anyone, so don't take it that way. I watch all teams on TV. Im just amazed that for team that has a 3-time playoff contender resume so far can't generate more fan support? What's up?

J-Memphis 08-26-2006 06:17 PM

well i know no stabs were thrust, but i would have to say a couple of my recent threads are giving you some competition. also i think a couple of your threads were so "popular" because of all the trash talk and off-the-topic arguments between a few of us.

as far as why theres no support I dont have any stats, but there doesnt seem to be a large fan base in Memphis that talks basketball online period. Even though basketball is huge in memphis, more people seem to spend their time talkin football or St. Louis baseball. theres a lot of Grizz fans out there in Memphis... just not in the demgraphic that spend hours online talking/arguing about team issues.

jailer 08-26-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Memphis
well i know no stabs were thrust, but i would have to say a couple of my recent threads are giving you some competition. also i think a couple of your threads were so "popular" because of all the trash talk and off-the-topic arguments between a few of us.

as far as why theres no support I dont have any stats, but there doesnt seem to be a large fan base in Memphis that talks basketball online period. Even though basketball is huge in memphis, more people seem to spend their time talkin football or St. Louis baseball. theres a lot of Grizz fans out there in Memphis... just not in the demgraphic that spend hours online talking/arguing about team issues.

I agree agree

knickscity 08-26-2006 07:26 PM

Still need a few more in the forum

J-Memphis 08-26-2006 07:28 PM

im not arguing that at all.

jailer 08-27-2006 02:18 AM

im mean there is maybe like 10 fans of pau or the grizzlies on entire forum.That is sad cause I bet the bobcats have got mad fans all excited for there team.

knickscity 08-27-2006 12:08 PM

This is ridiculous. There are only 4 people who make post in this forum. Maybe when the season starts that will build up. cause right now this is pathetic. I'm not even a grizzly fan so there really aint but 3, if you don't count me.

jailer 08-27-2006 01:00 PM

whose the third?

artificial 09-01-2006 02:30 AM

im mainly a 76er fan, but memphis is another of my favourite teams.

im pretty sure there are more grizz fans in the main forum (at least kwajo) but most people is too lazy to post on team forums.

jailer 09-02-2006 01:46 PM

^ I hope thats the case cause it is embarrasing.

poindexter 09-02-2006 07:34 PM

Go Grizz!

jailer 09-03-2006 02:48 PM

yay one more what thats like four?:cry:

insidehoops 09-05-2006 08:37 PM

We'll get a lot more grizzlies fans here between now and late october as the season approaches. It's the most quiet month of the season

Support the forum by posting here every day and every time there's grizzlies news to share

jailer 09-06-2006 10:14 PM

Hopefully once season starts we will have activity.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-13-2006 11:27 PM

without gasol grizz are gunna lose to nyk