Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toronto Raptors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Slovenia Dismantles Canada (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95853)

T-Low 07-15-2008 02:39 PM

Slovenia Dismantles Canada

That is all I can really say. Anthony and Dalembert didn't do much in this matchup.

Slovenia 86
Canada 70

RapsFan 07-15-2008 03:07 PM

Re: Slovenia Dismantles Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Low
That is all I can really say. Anthony and Dalembert didn't do much in this matchup.

Slovenia 86
Canada 70

It was a pretty brutal game. It was weird to watch...was their only one commentator? Unless the other guy never spoke, it was like the play by play was also doing the colour. It was brutal.

bballnoob 07-15-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapsFan
It was a pretty brutal game. It was weird to watch...was their only one commentator? Unless the other guy never spoke, it was like the play by play was also doing the colour. It was brutal.

Maybe it was my TV but there was no commentary at all at first. Wish Leo Rautins would at least look like he's coaching. Every shot that panned on him had him just sitting there.

Tool 07-16-2008 01:59 PM

Dalembert is garbage its a positive thing that hes not on the team anymore. Not worried about the Sixers either.

Qwyjibo 07-16-2008 02:17 PM

Leo Rautins is also an idiot though. I can't help but think there is a better way to handle all of this. It's certainly won't do the Canadian program any good in the long run simply kicking off NBA talent.

Reef 07-16-2008 02:24 PM

We don't deserve to be in the Olympics if we can't destroy a team like Korea.

Pistol Pete 07-16-2008 03:28 PM

Leo Rautins is a fool, I'm really not sure how he managed to get the job in the first place, we need a new leader in that program if we ever want to develop.

danumber88 07-16-2008 03:36 PM

Brutal game for dalambert

2-10, 2 rebs

Zan Tabak 07-16-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tool
Dalembert is garbage its a positive thing that hes not on the team anymore. Not worried about the Sixers either.

I wouldn't go as far as to call Dalembert garbage..he's better then any big man Canada has..and he's an above average C in the NBA...

bballnoob 07-16-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
I wouldn't go as far as to call Dalembert garbage..he's better then any big man Canada has..and he's an above average C in the NBA...

The problem is he was asked to do too much on the offensive end. Do you ever see Philly dumping the ball in to Sammy and letting him work? If Canada had better overall talent, Dalembert would look a lot better.

Is the next Croatia/Canada game on the Score again? I wanna see Ukic torch Canada.

Tool 07-16-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Tabak

Oh okay, but Rasho just abuses him every game they play against each other. I'm going to miss Rasho....:violin:

T-Low 07-16-2008 06:40 PM

They beat Korea by 2. But it was because the Kim Trio.....Dalembert didn't play...dude...

Zan Tabak 07-16-2008 07:45 PM

Yeah Dalembert doesn't look too good ...Think the Nba season/playoffs really wore him out ,physically and mentally.