Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Oklahoma City Thunder Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Seattle >>>>>>>>>> Oklahoma City (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95930)

Vendetta 07-15-2008 10:08 PM

Seattle >>>>>>>>>> Oklahoma City

Who the hell in their right mind thinks Oklahoma City will support a basketball team better than Seattle did? LMAO.

mmsupra 07-15-2008 10:13 PM

Re: Seattle >>>>>>>>>> Oklahoma City

lmaox2

NY Comeback 07-15-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta
Who the hell in their right mind thinks Oklahoma City will support a basketball team better than Seattle did? LMAO.

Well they supported the Hornets pretty well, when they played their one season. This matter is nothing to laugh about, really. There are some great fans of the City of Seattle, I'm sure there will be some great fans of OKC. I think they're deserving of a Franchise.

Vendetta 07-15-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Well they supported the Hornets pretty well, when they played their one season. This matter is nothing to laugh about, really. There are some great fans of the City of Seattle, I'm sure there will be some great fans of OKC. I think they're deserving of a Franchise.

That's because they were excited to have someone. Over the long term unless the team is consistently elite there is no chance that they will last.

Seattle + surrounding area's population is what... twice that of OKC + surrounding areas? Yeah... good idea.

jarrydm 07-15-2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

That's because they were excited to have someone. Over the long term unless the team is consistently elite there is no chance that they will last.

Seattle + surrounding area's population is what... twice that of OKC + surrounding areas? Yeah... good idea.

15 mins south of OKC is where 85,000 people have been showing up to watch the good, bad, and ugly of OU football for 70 years. There is around 3 million people within an hour drive to OKC. Oklahoma has alot of tradition in college basketball, with alot of support.

I think they will be fine....

knickballer 07-16-2008 06:21 AM

anything is better than Seattle.

babybulls85 07-16-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

No need for this, don't lose the sympathy that seattle fans have. You were too cheap to build a new arena, plain and simple.

babybulls85 07-16-2008 04:17 PM

Also, who is the Mod on this forum? I would imagine threads like this is one of the first things you should be looking out for and closing.

catzhernandez 07-16-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybulls85
Also, who is the Mod on this forum? I would imagine threads like this is one of the first things you should be looking out for and closing.

stfu noob

babybulls85 07-16-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
stfu noob

I may be new to this forum but i've been on other forums and I am right that threads like this should be shut down.

crisoner 07-16-2008 11:27 PM

Sorry Seattle you'll be back fans.....................................

jbrown84 07-17-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

People like you said the same thing about Charlotte, Salt Lake, and Sacramento. Seattle can't support three major league teams. It's not big enough and there are too many people that could care less about sports. Oklahoma City has proved it can support the NBA. Two major league teams? No.

AlaskaBlzDuk 07-27-2008 02:19 AM

Seattle Will get another team... and they are keeping the name anyway:violin:

JordanL 07-29-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybulls85
You were too cheap to build a new arena, plain and simple.

You're a tool if you honestly think that.

blazerftc 07-30-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanL
You're a tool if you honestly think that.

Seconded. Especially after the EXTENSIVE disscussion there has been on ISH about how carpetbagger bennett intentionally set the bar where he knew the voters wouldn't go for it.