Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Kings/Bulls rumor (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97806)

Admiral 07-30-2008 09:47 PM

Kings/Bulls rumor

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
Saw it off another forum, don't kno how credible it is so don't attack me if it doesn't happen...

The Kings would send Brad Miller for Nocioni, Cedric Simmons, and a future first...

The Bulls are hesitant to make the trade because they have yet to resign Deng and Gordon...

The Kings also want Noah in the trade instead of Simmons, but that seems to make the trade more in favor of the Kings...

MY OPINION:

Miller would be a good, true center who's 2 year $11 million contract comes off the books in 2010 (good for the plan), but if we include Noah, I think we should be getting the future first in return...

Miller and a first for Nocioni and Noah--Not a bad trade

We'll see if it turns into a reality...

posted in the main and bulls forums, thought it would be a nice compliment to the artest trade: i personally dislike the trade - doesn't really solve any of our needs as fully as they should be solved.

Californiafan 08-01-2008 03:52 AM

Re: Kings/Bulls rumor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral
posted in the main and bulls forums, thought it would be a nice compliment to the artest trade: i personally dislike the trade - doesn't really solve any of our needs as fully as they should be solved.

The Kings need to some how make a trade and be able to throw in Thomas as part of the trade in order to get his contract off the books.

Admiral 08-01-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Californiafan
The Kings need to some how make a trade and be able to throw in Thomas as part of the trade in order to get his contract off the books.

i absolutely agree, but i don't think we need to trade for the sake of trading, geoff needs to make sure we get something we can actually use in return...i don't see nocioni or cedric simmons being a huge impact player for the kings future.

LAZYBOY 08-07-2008 02:27 AM

I do this trade in a heartbeat, ESPECIALLY if Noah is in it.

bigboi_baller 08-07-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
I do this trade in a heartbeat, ESPECIALLY if Noah is in it.

Why in a heartbeat?

Nocioni's contract is longer/worse than Miller's. We already have Salmosn and Garcia fighting for minutes at SF.

I see no reason for the Kings to do this deal. Noah didn't show much last year and all he looks like he's going to be a hustling role player at best. But if he pans out or the Kings even get him, it might be a decent deal.

Without Noah involved, I think its not worth it.