Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toronto Raptors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   >Worst< Raptor in history? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98100)

Zan Tabak 08-02-2008 12:12 AM

>Worst< Raptor in history?

Since our inaugural season , lets face it , we've had some pretty crappy players come and go. So I was wondering, who do you think is/was the worst Raptor ever? I mean in terms of skill, simply the worst player...(thinkin I might hear a few Joey Grahams):D

Im going to go with my boy Zan Tabak..not sure how many of you remember him playing ..but the guy was down right horrid!...He was so bad, I had to use him as my user name.

Who do you guys think?

Qwyjibo 08-02-2008 12:37 AM

Re: >Worst< Raptor in history?

Garth Joseph.

GARJO!

bokes15 08-02-2008 01:35 AM

Aleksander Radojevic.

GoRapz 08-02-2008 07:35 AM

Robert Archibald

Salami_N_Cheese 08-02-2008 10:38 AM

Kornel David

Student 08-02-2008 11:01 AM

Lamond Murray:)

A.M.G. 08-02-2008 11:56 AM

Hoffa. Seriously. Dude was so useless it was sickening.

Although he sucked, Zan Tabak actually played a major role in us beating Jordan and the Bulls that one fateful time.

n00bie 08-02-2008 01:02 PM

this video says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzI2kqSrBFk

Chamberlain 08-02-2008 01:07 PM

Aside from the already mentioned players, Chris Jeffries and Mamadou N'Dyiae come to mind.

Hoffa is a tough call because he had a great college career and showed he had some skill, I just don't think he had the smarts and mental toughness to succeed in such a competitive league.

Sekman 08-02-2008 11:45 PM

for some reason i really hated Michael Curry!!!

dunno why Kevin O'neil liked him so much... there must have been some brokeback mountain affair going on

other than that.. names that come to mind are:

michael bradley, hoffa..

o, btw, i think Derrick Martin is crap as well

Zan Tabak 08-03-2008 12:56 PM

:roll: ..Some great names I forgot there..Garth Joseph aka GarJo :lol , Kornel David, Aleksander Radojevic, Chris Jeffries, Robert Archibald, Mamadou, Lamond Murray ,Micheal Curry and Hoffa..(I think of Hoffa ,everytime I see Iggy play..:banghead: ) ..Damn that's an ugly list!:cheers:

Sekman 08-03-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
:roll: ..Some great names I forgot there..Garth Joseph aka GarJo :lol , Kornel David, Aleksander Radojevic, Chris Jeffries, Robert Archibald, Mamadou, Lamond Murray ,Micheal Curry and Hoffa..(I think of Hoffa ,everytime I see Iggy play..:banghead: ) ..Damn that's an ugly list!:cheers:

LOL let's make an all star Worst team!!!!

PG - Derrick Martin
SG - Chris Jeffries
SF - Michael Curry
PF - Mamadou
C - Hoffa THIS IS A SICK LINEUP!!!

T.O.RAPS 08-05-2008 12:24 AM

Yogie Stewart...

new noise 08-05-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sekman
for some reason i really hated Michael Curry!!!

Curry was pretty bad on the floor, but at least he wasn't invisible in every single facet like some. Always saw him talking to the young guys on the bench during games. Dude was basically auditioning for a coaching gig the last few years of his career.

Mike Bradley was pretty awful too, another wasted Raptors first-rounder. Since he's been out of the league he's actually been released by teams in Germany and Lithuania... rough.

Sekman 08-05-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new noise
Curry was pretty bad on the floor, but at least he wasn't invisible in every single facet like some. Always saw him talking to the young guys on the bench during games. Dude was basically auditioning for a coaching gig the last few years of his career.

Mike Bradley was pretty awful too, another wasted Raptors first-rounder. Since he's been out of the league he's actually been released by teams in Germany and Lithuania... rough.

on Mike Bradley, how could the scouts messed up THAT bad. Even as a recreational/amateur baller of myself, I can see that he's no good. I bet a lot of you agree that he was OBVIOUSLY weaker than the other candidates to be drafted from just "eyeballing"