Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Streetball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Questions about the Debate (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9975)

AKADS 09-02-2006 12:35 AM

Questions about the Debate

SO we don't flood Debate threads. Ask Questions here.

i seen hippos 09-02-2006 12:36 AM

did gobb ***** out when he realized he was up against me?

i seen hippos 09-02-2006 12:37 AM

did gobb ***** out when he realized he was up against me?

Pistol Pete 09-02-2006 12:43 AM

I feel sorry for my opponent, just about to get shamelessly beaten. Good Luck to RiDonks, you have your work cut out for you sir.

AKADS 09-02-2006 12:43 AM

no idea Walker got all the Debates sent to him. Im sure GOBB will get his ready and send it in.

ReturnofKobe24 09-02-2006 12:46 AM

I don't think Nexus sent his. Oh well,I want to advance.

i seen hippos 09-02-2006 12:50 AM

is pistol pete getting disqualified for posting before the live debate officially begins?

AKADS 09-02-2006 12:55 AM

NO i already started to.

Whatever me and him have more time to flame our openents. Pistol see u in the final 4

Pistol Pete 09-02-2006 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
is pistol pete getting disqualified for posting before the live debate officially begins?

Only way I will be stopped, but seriously, AKADS has already posted a rebuttal, and opening statements were due at midnight, making my refute at 12:37 AM perfectly acceptable.

Crushing the competition one at a time.

ReturnofKobe24 09-02-2006 01:02 AM

I advance automatically if Nexus doesn't send his statement.

Pistol Pete 09-02-2006 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturnofKobe24
I advance automatically if Nexus doesn't send his statement.

An extension was given til atleast tomorrow at noon, I wouldn't be counting on a disqualification in order to move on. I would figure that worst case scenario is that someone comes in to replace Nexus should he not participate.

Silent Mav 09-02-2006 01:26 AM

Just wanted to say I like what I'm seeing so far. Some great opening statements. Already seeing some points I'd like to see expanded on and some spots for opponents to attack.

Zhakidd needs to step it up from his opening statement. Kudos to GeeWiz for recognizing his opponents dilemna. But he signed on for a debate, gotta deliver whether it's against his boy or not. And there's still time.

Just my opinion, but off to a good start. Bring it guys.

geeWiz15 09-02-2006 01:28 AM

my opponent is a Nets fan and you're asking him to say why Nash is better than Kidd? AND you pit him against me? it's not fair to him dude. switch someone else in there. his heart clearly isn't in it. things should be shuffled around. i've already written my closing and opening statements so don't change the subject... just my opponent. everyone is better off if this happens.

AKADS 09-02-2006 01:31 AM

Thats part of debate. Walker kne what he was doin when he handed out topics. Either debate or go away. For the record I am totaly against what I am debating but I will stillwin.

Silent Mav 09-02-2006 01:32 AM

Not my call Wiz, just a judge. I didn't pick the matchups and topics. It's up to Walker and/or the other debaters to change your opponent. I do agree with you and again commend you for wanting a fair and good debate.