View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:21 AM   #528
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Draft Lottery Thread

Damn, there are a lot of scenarios for the Sixers in the draft that I would love. I already know it will be Embiid/Wiggins/Parker at 3 depending on who goes 1 & 2 but the #10 pick is where I'm really interested. All I want is either Gary Harris or Aaron Gordon and I will be a happy man.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote