View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 12:28 AM   #93
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Get the fvck over the draft lottery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I love how people are speculating 5, 6, 7 years down the road.

The last 18 hours have been priceless.

My comments are really in jest, but most Raptor fans want to believe it.

I don't see Wiggins staying if the team isn't contending and certainly not in Milwaukee of all places.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote