View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default If you (Rockets fans) get called a bandwagon in the future

Here are your REAL Rockets fans

Smook A. (me )
Rocketswin2013
Mr Exlax
YouGotServed
Fallen Angel
el_locteeee
brantonli
TMac&Luther
noob cake
millwad
ABfor3
ace23
J Sizzle
NBAller
Q.E.C
ImmortalNemesis
bmd
steve franchise
StroShow
Uk2k

Forgive me if I forgot you

Real Rockets fans, if any of you get called "bandwagoners" show them this list. We're gonna get ALOT of bandwagon fans coming if we get a big name free agent. Prepare for the apocalypse.

Last edited by Smook A. : 06-29-2014 at 05:44 AM.
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote