View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 04:46 AM   #39
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Protein Powder....which brand do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
I use PHD Pharma whey. I have one shake after a workout and that's it. Everything else is done with food. I eat 5-6 times a day.

Same here. I usually eat 2 big meals and snack through the day. I work off hours (1am-noon) so it's kinda hard for me to get a breakfast-lunch-dinner routine.
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote