View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 02:15 AM   #1008
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Other than there's no chance Pau signs for 3 mill when the lakers will give him 10?

Memphis could be too cheap or maybe not think Marc is a max guy so "if" Pau was a Knick it's conceivable that you could him for a max deal.

But that's not a better plan than making trades
One has nothing to do with the other. Who said he isnt making trades? Sign Pau for 1 year then give him more money after that. Big risk for him but then he can sign for more money next year and potentially get his brother on the team.

Quote:
In a bravado-laced interview, Knicks president Phil Jackson said he expects a positive resolution with Carmelo Anthony, revealing he has made five separate offers for the free agent to choose from.

http://nypost.com/2014/07/10/jackson...ntract-offers/

Like I said before I know he has some deals in hand and once Melo is on board he can choose which he likes. The problem to me is that whatever Zen has cooked up hasnt convince Melo of committing. Which means Miami situation is a legit option as well as a possible Chicago move....
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote