View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 01:09 AM   #34
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Default Re: Tomb Raider is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I agree with the bolded part. Which is weird because I'm not a big fan of creepy shit usually, but it really showcased how ****ed up the people on that island had become.

Honestly I feel like this Tomb Raider was better than the Uncharted ones. Maybe not the story (although it's very good and respectable). But the tombs were amazing, and a couple were challenging. But I preferred the Tomb Raider controls more than the Uncharted ones. It's just funny because Uncharted obviously borrowed a lot from the Tomb Raider games, then finally we get a good Tomb Raider game that borrows heavily from Uncharted.

I see what you're saying here and i agree completely to a point, Uncharted came out while Tomb Raider was still smashing out the same games, same controls and really going no where fast expect down.

Uncharted came out with a superior control scheme, yeah the basic ideas were Tomb Raideresque, but it was fresh & revitalized.

The tombs on Tomb Raider i thought were nice, but i think the reward at the end of each tomb should have been greater and more meaningful.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote