View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 01:37 PM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Quote Zack Randolph about D-Miles Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nate McMillian "This car dont make no f*ckin sense"
I agree with "Nate." It's just stupid. Tacky crap/wasted money. Will only impress idiots. "Cadillac body/monsterr truck wheels! Brilliant!" Miles might have already made 4 times as much money as most of us will in our entire lives but I still say he should have gone to school. The older I get the more I see that money isn't everything, you have to have some sense, too.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote