View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 08:12 AM   #4
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sid Justice appears on Hogan Knows Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
man, you're a wrestling freak. anyway, i remember when sid broke his freakin' leg doing a dumb big boot kick off the top rope. that was gross.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WFfx4f3aimQ

I remember that one that is probably one of the worst injury in pro wrestling history. I felt so very bad Sid when he broke his leg while trying to sell a move to Scott Steiner.
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote