View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 11:05 AM   #44
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: RJ donates 3.5 million to Arizona

Wow. You wrote a lot. But that's all you showed.
What a huge mess of bullshit filled with incoherent thoughts.

Quote:
If you're more concerned about the efficiency of your dollar then you're just as selfish and stupid as you claim Jefferson, me, or anyone else here to be.

I've stated many damn times it's more about the importance of where the money goes. You've yet to argue with that, keep bringing it back about efficiency. I say it's more important for the money to go toward another source and you come back again and tell me about efficiency again.

Quote:
I'm not here to argue that there are better suited venues in which he can donate his money, just that there is no reason for you to slander him for doing this. It's ridiculous. In the end, it just seems like you're jealous of Jefferson's millions so you find any way to criticize him. Do you even know Richard Jefferson?

Then what the hell are you arguing for? That's pretty much my whole arguement. Read my posts. It's on the fact that there's better places for him to donate. This pretty much sums you up. I'm right, you have nothing more to add except trying to defend the man for your personal reasons. I couldn't give less a damn if it was RJ or you. Anyone who donates a substantial amount of money to a well funded organization is stupid. I've said many many many times. It's his money. He can do whatever he wants, yes. But I'm gonna call on it and say it's stupid.

I'm not basing my criticism on him. I'm basing it on anyone who will donate to a well-funded organization, which you said you will. Quit bringing RJ in this. You've agreed that there is 'better suited venues' for him to donate. Then what other argument do you have? Defend the point I made that anyone donating to such an organization is stupid, because there are much more worthy places in need of donation out there.

And about the parents housing thing, wow, how stupid are you guys to bring that up? Do you guys understand the difference between buying and donating? Buying a house for your parents is great. It's your personal gain that your family gets a property. Here he is donating. DONATING.

Buying a house for his parents is like buying another car for himself. It's his personal gain, it's another story, nothing to do with what we're talking about. We're talking about how it isn't right to donate to a wealthy place when there are more worthy ones out there.

If that was too long, let me sum it up:
You just want to defend the man for whatever reason.
I've based my whole argument on the fact that there is no need for any man to donate to a wealthy organization because it doesn't help,makes no difference, and there are much more places out there that could take the help. You couldn't argue with that. You said 'I'm not here to argue that there are better suited venues in which he can donate his money' which pretty much ended the debate.
I couldn't give a damn about your personal reasons.
Point again: There is no need for any man to donate to a wealthy organization because it doesn't help at all, and there are much more places out there that could take the help.
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote