View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 03:50 AM   #17
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruzzes
I agree...Hughes has got to be given some time to develop a rhythm with the team. He is a very good player with the ability to slash to the basket. (but look out for Shannon Brown)

What I am most dissappointed is his poor shot selection and career shooting percentage. He also frequently fails to finish when going to the basket. Wasted oppurtunities can kill a team. His trading value can only go down with the development of Brown. Of course, Brown is not yet ready for a starting role with the team. Perhaps in mid-season we might get someone for him. (Hughes)

I still wish we could get a young backup Center like Ellson.

Yea i think hughes has a very bad shot selection...his stats are kind of deceiving because he takes too many shots...i think the cavs felt like they needed to make a big sign to please lebron so they signed hughes even though he isnt a player that complements bron as much as a pure shooter in ray allen and michael redd would...i really thought redd would sign with them and i think he would be great with lebron....but i really think hughes is overrated...hes a solid combo guard but he has been injure prone his whole career and hes not a staedy scorer...shannon brown will eventually take his spot...i think its a steal for the cavs to have gotten him
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote