View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Default Re: Playing in the post, back to the basket as a PG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragicbronson
Is there anybody else who is undesized but love to do things big guys do, usually it's the other way around.

I am 5'10'' but i usually get a plenty of rebounds just by boxing out and hustle. Usually players my size are great shooters because you need to have that in order to be a treat with that size but i am such a bad shooter from outside that i shoot like 1-2 of them per game and only if i am completely open instead i get most of my points from midrange, floaters, layups, people also admire my post up game. I always loved watching big guys like hakeem duncan etc and tried to copy that so i can score hooks over bigger people with ease, can do spins, up and unders, fadeaways, i don't get many points cause i really love to pass, but this is the way i get them.

My stats would be like 10-12 points 5-7 rebounds 5-6 assists and around 2 steals, people really respect my defense and everywhere i've played i always guarded the best opposite player but really has unconsistent shoot from outside, tried to work on it but never managed to become a successful shooter from downtown.

So i wanted to ask, am i the only one ?

Do you have any videos of you playing Basketball??
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote