Thread: Blending
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Default Re: Blending

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Says the guy who said "Well gosh guys, I think I said like the most silliest thing to Mike Brown today in Sin City. Like I actually said you must hate San Antonio. Like how silly am I? C'mon guys, am I silly? I really want to know. Sometimes I think I'm too self conscious because like he probably talks to a lot of kids with down syndrome, right? I mean he was nice to me....you think it was because I'm retarded??? Was he really being nice to me?.....Oh God, get a hold of yourself, mother said you won't get to watch Sailor Moon season 1 if you have another outburst....Oh and that hippos guy is like so not a ladies man like me. That's why they always be smiling at me. Did I mention I have down syndrome?"

Same kid.

Ahaha I guess this kind of has to do with the way you interpret things. If thats the way my other thread sounded then I apoligize because it was not meant to. I was simply sharing an experience I had with the board, thats kind of why the board is here for eh? And who looks like the ass here? Me or You? Probably not me....
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote