View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:14 PM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's talk about LeBron with a consistent jumper...what would it do for his game?

I really don't see how 34, 7 and 8.5 on 50%+ shooting is that much of a stretch. I mean... the guy is just 22, has been in the league just four years, yet he already has a season under his belt in which he 31+, 7, 6+ on 48% shooting.

If he improves his game (as it appears he has), I don't see why he couldn't have a crazy statistical season like the one listed above.

He averaged 8+ rebounds and 8+ assists in the playoffs this past year, btw. It isn't out of the realm that he could do it in a season.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote