View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:33 PM   #27
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

Default Re: Let's talk about LeBron with a consistent jumper...what would it do for his game?

If Lebron a consistent jumper and a slightly better handle and further improve his defense he will become one the top 15 greatest players ever or better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I really don't see how 34, 7 and 8.5 on 50%+ shooting is that much of a stretch. I mean... the guy is just 22, has been in the league just four years, yet he already has a season under his belt in which he 31+, 7, 6+ on 48% shooting.

If he improves his game (as it appears he has), I don't see why he couldn't have a crazy statistical season like the one listed above.

He averaged 8+ rebounds and 8+ assists in the playoffs this past year, btw. It isn't out of the realm that he could do it in a season.

thats a huge stretch..If he has to do that much something is wrong... Bron isnt ever gonna put up 34 points a game because its not in his nature(not a bad thing). same goes for the rebounds and assits..

I think his peak could be if he puts up a 30/7/7 while making a first team all defense and pulling in MVP and great record...
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote