View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 04:10 AM   #152
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Team USA takes on Uruguay tonight: Game Thread

Luis Scola said the same thing I have been saying...

Quote:
"The team we played in Japan was a pretty good team, but I think in this kind of tournament, the style of the game is better for Team America because everyone tries to play their way -- fast, one-on-one, running up and down, scoring many points each game -- and that's good for the U.S. team because they like to play that way, they have so much talent and so much athleticism. When we play in Europe, the Olympics or the World Championship, it's a little bit different because European teams play calm 60- or 70-point games, and I think they feel a little bit more uncomfortable with that game.

just remeber dont take to much from these games and dont expect tomorrow to be a walk in the park..Expect a lower scoring game in comparison to the others.. Should be a slower tempo if Argentina, with crisp ball movement that will test the defense in more ways then the other teams.. Positions are gonna mean tommorrow, unless Argentina is just outclassed athletically, I cant tell yet.

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 08-30-2007 at 04:13 AM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote