View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 04:18 AM   #154
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Team USA takes on Uruguay tonight: Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Luis Scola said the same thing I have been saying...

just remeber dont take to much from these games and dont expect tomorrow to be a walk in the park..Expect a lower scoring game in comparison to the others.. Should be a slower tempo if Argentina, with crisp ball movement that will test the defense in more ways then the other teams.. Positions are gonna mean tommorrow, unless Argentina is just outclassed athletically, I cant tell yet.
I expect a blowout. This team is light years better than any we have had in the past decade, imo. Remember... we LOST by 20+ points to Puerto Rico in '04. This is a different kind of animal.

Blowout tomorrow... I'm calling it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote