Thread: Roster intact?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 04:03 PM   #15
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Roster intact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
No doubt Pau's gonna come out strong. But we have a fair amount of new players and it's going to take time for the team to mesh. If Memphis could squeeze into the 8th seed then that would be f*cking amazing. But I just don't see it happening, I hope I'm wrong though.

I guess you are correct in the fact that its a whole new ball team... I guess Im just looking at its potential.. and a bit of wishful thinking
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote