View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #23
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: NBA Live vs. NBA 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
As far as playing online against other players, first I’d simply consider this under “depth of features”. Second, I’d rather pull my fingernails and toenails out with a pair of vice grips, peel my **** like a banana and soak in a tub filled with rubbing alcohol than play with some random ****ing retard gamer. Too many kids, too many retards, too many hackers, and just too many people just trying to cheat and exploit the game in any way possible. I’d rather play with someone that’s going to -actually- play the game of basketball. I’d rather play with someone that I know will result in a fun game, and I’d rather do it in person. If anyone wants to play with little random net kiddies, with the default rosters from a bygone era, more power to ‘em. But since -neither- game comes with good default settings because they’re designed with the lowest common denominator in mind, this one pretty much balances out between them.

It’s really simple: The games are essentially identical. Neither one is ahead of the other by any great length until you weigh the highly subjective features of each against each other, and your preferences are what skew the results in the favor of one or the other. One does not “suck” compared to the other just because you do not like it.

Not every1 can get to play people they know in person..They play them online because It can bring someone from Jersey and Cali together for a game...So yeah thats a big deal for me..

And the games are nothing close to identical..Please tell me how you fix the poor ball and net physics or the funny dunk animations adamcz mentions...or the fact that Live's 08 sig shots look really off... and 2k7s were better and more plentiful last year.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote