View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 07:25 PM   #158
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Careful about tripping over your own feet while you do all that backpedaling, we'd hate to have you fall and hurt your thick skull.

Excessive usage of quotation marks will not make your glaring, blatant lack of knowledge any less vivid. We both know that you know jack **** about Antoine Walker. Anyone that has seen him in action consistently could tell that as well. Why even try to fake knowledge you don't have? This is pathetic, really. Advice: Wait about a week, come up with a new username, and just act like you never had anything to do with any of this.
LOL

So thats all you had to say?

You had nothing to say about the Payton "good" 3pt shooting comment...

Maybe you shouldn't talk if you can't back your **** like I did...I backed what I said up, and you just talk and talk...

Obvviously the guy with no common basketball sense knows nothing about what he is talking bout....

Teams Want him to shoot some 3s, but that doesn't mean they just stand their and watch...They still contend a little bit...They still try to go after him...

But, you must've not noticed seeing how stupid you are...

Come on, try actually watching the for once...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote