View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 12:32 PM   #67
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
When you are taking shots away from KG. Yes it makes sense. I just dont like Wally I guess. He doesnt defend, he is a poor passer, he basically does nothing but shoot. Jason Richardson is also a high percentage chucker. Chucking is just taking shots that arent good for the team(at least to me it is). You can do it at a high percentage, doesnt make it any better for the team.

Well I mean, taking KG shots is one thing if you're shooting low 40s, but not if you're in the upper 40 to 50 percent range. I mean, besides, KG's baskets are not going to be worth more than Wally's. Wally makes a three or a two, is just the same as KG if he were to make a FG or get an and 1. Besides, KG isn't really the type of guy who goes out and scores a lot of points. He always hovers around his 20 point mark and still gets it with Wally's "chucking". And Jason Richardson is shooting 44% while Wally is shooting 48%. That's quite a difference.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote