View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 12:22 PM   #6
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sonics: does anyone care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
It's a damn shame what the Sonics have come to. I might not have been around as long as RBP, but I can clearly remember the days when a young dynamic guard-forward duo was ripping up the west. And believe me, it hurts to watch the Sonics stumble around like an ailing animal.

i would buy you a double shot of glenlivet anyday my sonic friend
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote