View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #7
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If Kobe's the NBA's best swingman, why isn't he my first choice to lead a team?

Quote:
If Kobe's the NBA's best swingman, why isn't he my first choice to lead a team?

Quote:
I mean, if this is indeed the case, shouldn't Kobe be an unanimous choice by everyone to be the #1 swingman to build their team around?

Because when you talk about a fanbase of several million people they cant be expected to agree on anything.

How often is any belief in sports unanimous? Shaq didnt even get every MVP first place vote in 2000 when he put up 30/14 and led a 67 win team. Plenty of people thought Drexler was the MVP in 92 before the finals.

Not everyone thinks Nash(or Kidd) is the best point. Not everyone thinks Lebron is the best 3. Not everyone thinks Duncan is the best 4.

Thats how the world works. I was once told Steve Francis at his peak was better than Jordan was in 98.

"If a lot of people think ____ is the best why dont I?" just isnt a reasonable question to ask to me.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote