View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official #91 NBA Player Of All Time According To ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Fence
Another thing I should apparently elaborate upon is that Penny Hardaway shouldn't make this list. Those voting for Penny seem to be uninformed. They must not know or remember Ralph Sampson.

Like Hardaway, Sampson had a good 3 to 4 year stretch at the beginning of his NBA career where he was an all-star, sensational and something of a novelty. Moreover, while there have always been big points who could score and pass and do it fancy, from Oscar Robertson to Magic Johnson, there haven't been many 7'4" guys with guard skills. Sampson was a more unique talent, a funner player to watch in my opinion, and easily a better player than Penny.
Those voting for Penny I believer is their favorite player, or one of their favorites.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote