View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 02:08 PM   #12
RidonKs
rank sentamentalist

Default Re: Playing in the post, back to the basket as a PG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragicbronson
A really good one, atleast people say so, it's amazing how easily i score from midrange but i am not really skilled nor interested in shooting from the 3 point line. But midrange game is where i excel, usually i just wait for a big guy to set me a pick so that i get a bit of space and that's just enough for me to score, i can also pull up, score after dribbling, stop and pop, and people bite my pump fakes so much that it sometimes surprise me, so i just get into their body and draw a foul or just use it to get more space to get an open shot.
that's nice. i wish i had a better pull up in the paint. my preference is just a jab step, one dribble, spin, baby hook or something like that. or i kick it out since i don't trust myself with the ball. still gotta pound that offensive glass though, nothing more rewarding than an extra possession for your team.

do you draw those fouls in scrimmage games or just in real competitions? that should would kill me to see a guy pump fake and launch in a first to seven type game
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote