Thread: Channing Frye
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:47 PM   #42
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Default Re: Channing Frye

Big boi

FG%-You ought to be decent but nothing particularly special
FT%-It's actually a challenge to not be dominant in this category when Dirk is on your team.
3PTM-I think you need more. Bibby still ought to get his two, but there are a lot of uncertainties regarding JR Smith. It's probably a long shot but is Peja still out there in free agency by any chance?
PTS-Decent put nothing particularly special.
REB-Pretty good with Nowitzki, Randolph and Dalembert.
AST-I like that you're getting assists from untraditional places (Miller and Walton), but I don't think they'll be enough because your starting point guard doesn't generate a lot of dimes and neither does Nelson. How well Knight produces is largely dependent on how well Cassell returns from an injury plagued season. Cassell is 38 and not likely to do have a repeat of 05-06 numbers. I expect Knight to do well and lead your team in assists. Are there any other point guards left to replace Nelson with? Preferably one that shoots threes.
STL-Once again, just average. Other than Brevin Knight, you don't have a single player who'll get you more than a single steal per game.
BLK-You'll probably lose this category almost every week. Your only real shotblocker is Dalembert.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote