Thread: Sonic Rant!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #5
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sonic Rant!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
Still a Sonic fan.

Live out in Vancouver and still try to drive down to Seattle to watch atleast 3 to 4 games a Year! We had the same situation in Vancouver with the Grizzlies and I would just hate it to see it happen to Seattle cause that is the next closes thing to NBA in Vancouver.

I say screw Oklahoma! If they are that ready for a NBA team, go after the Hornets cause there is no way New Orleans can support a full season of NBA. There is no way people in New Orleans is looking to spend their hard earned money to a NBA game when their city is still in reconstruction phase!

i remember being sad that the grizzlies moved to memphis. it was good to have a trio of teams in the pacific nw. i was hoping a rivalry would have grown stronger over the years-- but alas, vancouver was screwed by the move

i really dont blame the people of ok. if i were a fan in a town that didnt have a team, i would fight for one

but the consequence is that seattle, who has had a team for over 40 years, is left empty handed

<<<< sigh >>>>
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote